I NEED THIS!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She asked if there were any extra one's, then I mean they're probably not using this one.

Ok wife said the same so I SAID

but she can't SEE what the sister is dreaming?

Why would she ask for an extra one?

she said this ain't for you and walked away.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like your wife. Heed her WISDOM.

my real wife and my internet wife in agreeance on Michael B f*cking Jordan is ruining the whole fantasy thing.

thanks a lot
what kinda Black History Month is this anyway.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
my real wife and my internet wife in agreeance on Michale B f*cking Jordan is ruining the whole fantasy thing.

thanks a lot
what kinda Black History Month is this anyway.

The BHM gods gave us Michael B Jordan shirtless and a whole new fantasy to go along with it 2 days in, so I think this BHM is already one of the BEST ones in YEARS. Decades even. Definitely the best one since the first year Obama was elected president.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The BHM gods gave us Michael B Jordan shirtless and a whole new fantasy to go along with it 2 days in, so I think this BHM is already one of the BEST ones in YEARS. Decades even. Definitely the best one since the first year Obama was elected president.

so update...

I made a point of SHARING this video with a bunch of family and friends the last few days

and everyone laughed and I think it actually made of great conversation and humor...

and happily almost ALL the women lied to their boyfriends and husbands and said they don;t need a MBJ Alexa cause they already had their perfect man

Awwww...

LIES (cause ALL those women were so damn thankful for me sending that and privately asked me if didn't know a way to download the video to their phone so they wouldn't have to go online to watch it)

but let us move on.

I want to say the brothers on bgol are unique subset of the population.

I STAND by what I said before I think you should see this as an OVERALL positive that a vast MAJORITY of dudes enjoyed the ad.

and those who went LEFT?

We KNEW were going to do that anyway

and more than likely wouldn't SERIOUSLY voice that opinion PUBLICLY with their name attached.

but it was reveling on how some male egos are so fragile but the seem consideration and empathy is not reciprocated to black women.

Cause that point you made that if it was a White woman as the lead? the reactions WOULD have been different.

But again I was overall proud of my brethren cause they also showed much respect for YOU.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
so update...

I made a point of SHARING this video with a bunch of family and friends the last few days

and everyone laughed and I think it actually made of great conversation and humor...

and happily almost ALL the women lied to their boyfriends and husbands and said they don;t need a MBJ Alexa cause they already had their perfect man

Awwww...

LIES (cause ALL those women were so damn thankful for me sending that and privately asked me if didn't know a way to download the video to their phone so they wouldn't have to go online to watch it)

but let us move on.

I want to say the brothers on bgol are unique subset of the population.

I STAND by what I said before I think you should see this as an OVERALL positive that a vast MAJORITY of dudes enjoyed the ad.

and those who went LEFT?

We KNEW were going to do that anyway

and more than likely wouldn't SERIOUSLY voice that opinion PUBLICLY with their name attached.

but it was reveling on how some male egos are so fragile but the seem consideration and empathy is not reciprocated to black women.

Cause that point you made that if it was a White woman as the lead? the reactions WOULD have been different.

But again I was overall proud of my brethren cause they also showed much respect for YOU.

Lmao. I know the audience here. VAiz or tallblack would have gotten away with it, VAiz wasn't directly addressed because of the thread title (asking wtf?) And because he tagged me in the first post. You would have been able to mostly get away with it also. Me? I would have been attacked, called all sorts of man haters and been a target for all the hate toward and frustration with black women. Certain other members would have been roasted also. SOL has rules against showing their ass, that's why I put it here.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lmao. I know the audience here. VAiz or tallblack would have gotten away with it, VAiz wasn't directly addressed because of the thread title (asking wtf?) And because he tagged me in the first post. You would have been able to mostly get away with it also. Me? I would have been attacked, called all sorts of man haters and been a target for all the hate toward and frustration with black women. Certain other members would have been roasted also. SOL has rules against showing their ass, that's why I put it here.

But I LIKE that VAiz DID that..

that showed one he ain't care and also he KNEW how to Present it where suckers would immediately exposed.

Cause I aint make a THREAD but I posted it all over in the MBJ threads and it was all laughs

but it appears in that SPECIFIC thread?

NOW it was something.

I think the humor helped and you dropped SO MUCH COMMON SENSE logic that exposed the hypocrisy in such a slick way I think it was a REALLY GOOD THING.

Again it wasn't FOR THEM...

but that doesn't mean they COULDN'T"T ENJOY it

and most people in the REAL WORLD I spoke too

DID.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
But I LIKE that VAiz DID that..

that showed one he ain't care and also he KNEW how to Present it where suckers would immediately exposed.

Cause I aint make a THREAD but I posted it all over in the MBJ threads and it was all laughs

but it appears in that SPECIFIC thread?

NOW it was something.

I think the humor helped and you dropped SO MUCH COMMON SENSE logic that exposed the hypocrisy in such a slick way I think it was a REALLY GOOD THING.

Again it wasn't FOR THEM...

but that doesn't mean they COULDN'T"T ENJOY it

and most people in the REAL WORLD I spoke too

DID.

Well they can go around with a sour pickle puss face all self righteous and mad, I'm gonna enjoy it enough for all of them...lol...