I know many times players don’t want to be bothered but them kids be amazed when they get noticed

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm 50 years old and I remember meeting Dr. J a/k/a Julius Erving and Charles Barkley.
I heard from several people who met Dr. J that he is one of the nicest people on earth

IpnGTs.jpg

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I heard from several people who met Dr. J that he is one of the nicest people on earth

IpnGTs.jpg
Yeah Fam, The Doc is a classy Brother.

Met Charles back in the day in Bala Cynwyd off City Line Avenue.

Stumbled on the Doc in Newtown Square off West Chester pike. I still have his autograph.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah Fam, The Doc is a classy Brother.

Met Charles back in the day in Bala Cynwyd off City Line Avenue.

Stumbled on the Doc in Newtown Square off West Chester pike. I still have his autograph.
We're you at Sak's when you ran into Charles?

zV4r2Z.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He wasn't fat back then just tall. This was back in 1985 or 86 which means Charles was 22 to 23 years old.
That's right. He was fat coming out of college but remember his rookie year Moses told him Billy won't play you cause your fat and lazy. So Moses helped Chuck lose 50lbs. Said Moses and Doc helped him alot. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't have had the career he had.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charles was cool, I didn't know who he was at first. He was super tall and asked us if we knew who he was. :lol: :lol:

Keep in mind I'm with my Mom's and my siblings getting groceries.

So this was back when he was the Brown Round Mound of Rebound!