I Have A Question To The Men Of B.g.o.l.

Scorsese

Banned
No Disrespect To The Ladies Of S.O.L., Becuase There Is Some Good Women Over There Such As, Femme, Sexy Scorpio, Lady Scorpio, Moustacy, Ect...

But What I Dont Like Is The Man Verse Woman Bullshit... I Know The Men Piss The Women Off Alot, With The Woman Bashing At Times, But Most Of The Time The Bashing Has Alot Of Merit...

Its Just Funny To Me How Really Different Men And Woman Think At Times....

Now My Question To The Men Of The Board Is This "DO YOU THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STARTING TO BECOME A LITTLE TO INDEPENDENT WHEN IT COMES TO THE ROLES OF MAN & WOMAN, OR DO YOU THINK ITS JUST A PHAZE OF REBELION THAT THEY ARE GOING THRU AT THIS STAGE IN THERE LIFE.....

ALSO IF YOU GET A CHANCE PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD: http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=274431

AND LET ME KNOW IF IM LOSING MY MIND OR NOT... Because I Think Im Not Off Base At All With The Stuff I Said... (BUT YOU KNOW THERE WERE NIGGAS OVER THERE WITH THERE CAPE FLAPPING IN THE WIND)

PEACE

TUNE

Support BGOL
Registered
No Disrespect To The Ladies Of S.O.L., Becuase There Is Some Good Women Over There Such As, Femme, Sexy Scorpio, Lady Scorpio, Moustacy, Ect...

But What I Dont Like Is The Man Verse Woman Bullshit... I Know The Men Piss The Women Off Alot, With The Woman Bashing At Times, But Most Of The Time The Bashing Has Alot Of Merit...

Now My Question To The Men Of The Board Is This "DO YOU THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STARTING TO BECOME A LITTLE TO INDEPENDENT WHEN IT COMES TO THE ROLES OF MAN & WOMAN, OR DO YOU THINK ITS JUST A PHAZE OF REBELION THAT THEY ARE GOING THRU AT THIS STAGE IN THERE LIFE.....

ALSO IF YOU GET A CHANCE PLEASE GO TO THIS THREAD: http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=274431

AND LET ME KNOW IF IM LOSING MY MIND OR NOT... Because I Think Im Not Off Base At All With The Stuff I Said... (BUT YOU KNOW THERE WERE NIGGAS OVER THERE WITH THERE CAPE FLAPPING IN THE WIND)

PEACE
Classroom.jpg

:smh::smh::smh:

Scorsese

Banned

WHY THE FACE FAM, AND BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING CRAZY "IM NOT A NEWBIE, I BEEN ON BGOL SINCE 1999..."

IM JUST ASKING A QUESTION, AND WANTED THE MEN OF THE BOARDS OPINION....

THINK ABOUT THE QUESTION FOR A MINUTE HOMIE...

I THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GETTING AT ONCE YOU THINK IT THRU...

Scorsese

Banned
We don't like HOMOS either. :hmm:

HOMIE YOU BUGGIN THE FUCK OUT, WITH THAT HOMO SHIT....

NIGGA RE-READ THE THREAD... ITS FUNNY HOW IF THIS WAS ABOUT JAY-Z OR 50 CENT YOU WOULD BE ALL OVER IT....

CUT THE HOMO SHIT OUT FOR 5 MINUTES....

:smh::smh:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHY THE FACE FAM, AND BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING CRAZY "IM NOT A NEWBIE, I BEEN ON BGOL SINCE 1999..."

IM JUST ASKING A QUESTION, AND WANTED THE MEN OF THE BOARDS OPINION....

THINK ABOUT THE QUESTION FOR A MINUTE HOMIE...

I THINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT IM GETTING AT ONCE YOU THINK IT THRU...

im not saying you're a newbie or nuttin.....but why are u tryin to direct our attention to the thread of an ass licking campaign??:hmm:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OP, goodluck getting anything resembling thoughtful discourse on your question around here. If it isnt a argument over Lil Wayne, 50cent, or which rapper is the biggest "coon" or has the most money, then you're more than likely only gonna get replies filled with an overuse of emoticons, gifs, photos, and/or the words/phrase "homo" or "save a ho".

btw- spellcheck is your friend.

Scorsese

Banned
im not saying you're a newbie or nuttin.....but why are u tryin to direct our attention to the thread of an ass licking campaign??:hmm:

CAUSE THESE NIGGA ACTUALLY THINK THAT SHIT IS
COOL.....

IF YOU LOOK AT WHAT I POSTED IN THE THREAD, I WAS SAYING THAT SHIT IS GAY....

BUT IM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN IN 2008...

AND FOR NIGGAS TO CO-SIGN THAT SHIT LIKE ITS COOL...:smh::smh:

LIKE IS THERE A NEW BOOK IN CIRCULATION IN 2008, THAT GIRLIE SHIT IS COOL FOR MEN NOW.....

Scorsese

Banned

CROWN IMM A VET.... I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.... BUT IM JUST TRYING TO SEE WHERE PEOPLES HEAD IS AT...

CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE, ALOT OF NIGGAS IS GETTING PASSES ON ALOT OF GAY SHIT IN 2008...

LIKE LIL WAYNE, AND BABY KISSING....

WHY IS PEOPLE STILL BUYING THERE MUSIC ???

NIGGAS WEARING TIGHT CLOTHES, WITH GLITTER ON THERE SHIRTS AND SHIT...

SERIOUS THIS SHIT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND...

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
CROWN IMM A VET.... I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THIS.... BUT IM JUST TRYING TO SEE WHERE PEOPLES HEAD IS AT...

CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE, ALOT OF NIGGAS IS GETTING PASSES ON ALOT OF GAY SHIT IN 2008...

Calm down and let people have their opinion. Who cares? That shit aint affecting you at all. You are wasting energy.​

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
Believe or believe not the "Willie Lynch" letter, but black women have been forced to confront the harsh reality of the Western Civilizations:rolleyes: destruction of the Black family.

More women being given jobs, too many black men out of work... somebody has to bring the money home if the men aren't being given the opportunity.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/CnwxnpVN5_s&eurl[/FLASH]

Our women are not independent and tough because they want to be...It's because they need to be to support themselves and us until we men are no longer degraded and character assassinated

...JMO

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor

PEACE

I saw the title of thread then closed it out. :smh:

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HOMIE YOU BUGGIN THE FUCK OUT, WITH THAT HOMO SHIT....

NIGGA RE-READ THE THREAD... ITS FUNNY HOW IF THIS WAS ABOUT JAY-Z OR 50 CENT YOU WOULD BE ALL OVER IT....

CUT THE HOMO SHIT OUT FOR 5 MINUTES....

:smh::smh:

We don't like Jay Z or 50 Cent either :hmm:

Blaq

Boss Soul
OG Investor

Co-sign 100%

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Believe or believe not the "Willie Lynch" letter, but black women have been forced to confront the harsh reality of the Western Civilizations:rolleyes: destruction of the Black family.

More women being given jobs, too many black men out of work... somebody has to bring the money home if the men aren't being given the opportunity.

Our women are not independent and tough because they want to be...It's because they need to be to support themselves and us until we men are no longer degraded and character assassinated

...JMO

At 4:38.........NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!! Thank you for this post:yes:

harlem1nyc

Star
Registered
WOmen are no longer taught to be women, because family strture has been destroyed due to lack of true MEN!! ya dig

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
Wow. I was thinking it but didn't say it because I thought I'd read through the thread first.

I also want to point out a little double standard when it comes to the uplifting or encouragement given to each other in the black family. It seems only the mother is patient enough and encourages the man positively to be all he can be. Most women are not patient and don't leave the man any room to fail (in business, investment). If he fails she never stop beating him over the head with that failure till they break up.

The man will allow the woman to fail (usually) over and over.

...JMO

primal

Support BGOL
Registered

...JMO

Wow. I was thinking it but didn't say it because I thought I'd read through the thread first.

I also want to point out a little double standard when it comes to the uplifting or encouragement given to each other in the black family. It seems only the mother is patient enough and encourages the man positively to be all he can be. Most women are not patient and don't leave the man any room to fail (in business, investment). If he fails she never stop beating him over the head with that failure till they break up.

The man will allow the woman to fail (usually) over and over.

I feelin's exactly ! In most songs ... movies ... shows ... forums ! Blackmen R dogged regularly by blackwomen as the scurge ... we not needed ... not respected ... trusted . And it seems to be a comfortable mindset for most women . We have a short lesh to work with . Women R taught not to compromise ... when compromise is a doctorate men R constantly told to employ when dealin' with women . Me not bein' shit in the eyes of those in power ..then to be look at the same way by my women ! A ninja can take but so much ............. :smh::hmm:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
SALAD TOSSING!?!? Bruh I'm gonna answer your question straight up YOU ARE RIGHT IT'S GAY: people have perverted the definition of "salad tossing" to where basically if you lick someones asshole, that is SALAD TOSSING.

bullshit. the true definition of salad tossing is when somebody pours syrup (or jelly) down your ass hole and sucks it out...the definition itself originated in PRISON!!! there are no women in prison!!

hell, if you don't believe me watch this, THE DUDE IN THE VIDEO SAYS MOST GAYS DO THIS!! i remember when this first aired when I was little my parents made me watch it - you cats can call me HOMO all day, but these people need to be EDUCATED and for all you young fake thug cats, THIS IS WHAT THEY DO IN PRISON

Scorsese

Banned
SALAD TOSSING!?!? Bruh I'm gonna answer your question straight up: people have perverted the definition of "salad tossing" to where basically if you lick someones asshole, that is SALAD TOSSING.

bullshit. the true definition, IN MY BOOK, of salad tossing is when somebody pours syrup (or jelly) down your ass hole and sucks it out...the definition itself originated in PRISON!!! there are no women in prison!!

hell, if you don't believe me watch this!! i remember when this first aired when I was little my parents made me watch it

FAM I FEEL YOU, I REMEMBER THE RAHWAY PRISON SPECIAL THAT CAME ON TV....

BUT YOU BASICALLY MADE MY POINT FOR ME....

CHICKS BE OUT OF POCKET, AND NIGGAS JUST GAVE UP IN PUTTING THEY ASS BACK IN LINE.....

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
DO YOU THINK THAT WOMEN ARE STARTING TO BECOME A LITTLE TO INDEPENDENT WHEN IT COMES TO THE ROLES OF MAN & WOMAN, OR DO YOU THINK ITS JUST A PHAZE OF REBELION THAT THEY ARE GOING THRU AT THIS STAGE IN THERE LIFE...

You're a dumb-ass. :lol: