I guess The Hill publication is not a part of the Jewish Media

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I unsubscribed and delisted that channel a year ago, they tried to setup an offshoot with Breaking Point, again I did the same thing when they started targeting me.

The fact that they are reporting Israeli atrocities does not mean anything, I mentioned this tactic before with the The Young Turks. They will appear progressive than misinform you on other issues. These fake pro black do the same thing, than they are cosigning mass incarceration.

I think the cocksucker Cenk Uyger tried to threaten after I started exposing him through some gay Youtuber traveling to his country getting his teeth pulled so his mouth will feel like a pussy for another man. You don't want me bothering you, than don't bother me.

It is all great when they are messing around with me, but I flip the table they start crying.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The company was founded as a newspaper in 1994 by Democratic power broker and New York businessman Jerry Finkelstein,[7] and Martin Tolchin, a former correspondent for The New York Times. New York Representative Gary L. Ackerman was also a major shareholder.[4] The name of the publication alludes to "Capitol Hill" as a synecdoche for the United States Congress and government generally.[8]

In 2012, James A. Finkelstein assumed control of the organization.

James Finkelstein took control in 2012 so it is Jewish ran. I think Candace Owen being outspoken and bringing negative attention to the Daily Wire has backed them off. Katie Halper also brought them some bad press when she went public.
Katie Halper, a former free-lancer with Rising, was terminated on September 28, 2022. The Intercept reported that she had recorded a "Radar" monologue that described Israel as an "apartheid" state.[21]

page-header-1.jpg

They got rid of Katie Halper with a serious overbite for her commentary on Israel before the conflict. U.S. propaganda in its many forms should be avoided at all costs.

images

Last edited:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird...that every major college campus is protesting against israel..Or why elite really don't want you gettin a higher education. Just like ole times...