I Got A Little Story To Tell Yall

destrehan

Star
Registered
in 1933 america went bankrupt.we owed something like 11 trillion dollars...but we only had about 4 trillion.
so to rememdy this, our govt made each of us, when we filed for a birth certificatr/ss #, a STRAWMAN...a FRONT...a CORPORATION,as COLLATERAL for the national debt.

just because we arent told about this (an unreaveled contract) doesnt matter to them...its called PRESUMPTION.
each of us, (on record) alone is worth a million bucks to the govt.

(wiolawa states we are each worth about 9 million, i tend to believe her about this)
now because of our own ignorance they are able to use our earnings, labor, minds bodies and souls for their benefit.
whenever you apply for a LICENSE..you are effectively and legally giving away your RIGHTS, in exchange for benefits and priviledges.
driving is not a priviledge its a RIGHT! but they dont want you to know this.
if you drive for a iving, say a taxi or moving service you do have to license.

as for regular to work and back, grocery, dry cleaners, school driving is not necessary to get one of those licenses.

IGNORANCE is NO excuse in the law.
its up to YOU and I to educate ourselves on how this scheme works.
they are trusting your eyes will glaze over and you will just let all the laws and rules go by without learning what you should to COUNTER their tactics of THEFT..thas why legalese is called WORDS OF ART.

there is a form we can file to take back our freedom.until we do we are 14th amendment citizens...NOT 13th amendment citizens like we SHOULD be.
we are not FREE...we are theirs until we say different and file a form making us sovereign (not under the govts rules)

this form is called the UCC1 form.
it gives us back title to our strawman so the govt cannot use it.we are then in governance of ourselves...truly free from them.

when you see your name in ALL CAPITAL letters, THAT is your strawman.its is NOT YOU...but the front made in your name...making you COLLATERAL for the nations debt.

we are COLLATERAL. like that? i sure as hell dont!

many many lawyers arent aware of this.
most people arent aware of this.

now you are.

as for driving, you can get an IDP...its an internationsal driving permit.simply means you know how to operate the vehicle.
you cannot bemade to pay a ticket if you have an idp unless you cuase damage.
is running a stop sign causing damage? NO
most cops are aware of idp's...some will have to be educated.:)

think you OWN your property?
you dont...even if you have certificate of title or a deed.
the DMV has the PARAMOUNT TITLE to your vehicles...and you will continue to pay taxes, registration, sales tax no matter how many owners the vehicle has had...

the federal banks are owned by the CROWN/VATICAN.
there are federal banks in every country at this time.

teh elite use these universal commercial codes to aquire their wealth.
they know the game.

they are not ignorant of the rules of commerce.we are...and they WANT it this way...only benefits them.

there is no money!
these paper dollars we carry around are not making you richer but more in debt.they are notes of debt.if you have a dollar in your pocket you are one dollar in debt as you are holding the note of debt.

fiat money-monopoly money.its not worth anything!

yes wiolawa i knew about baum.

one of the biggest programming tools in existence=wizard of oz!

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/MoneyBanking/UCC/WizardOfOz.pdf

destrehan

Star
Registered
What happened?
don't worry about that bitch ass nigga. you know he a bitch when he took the time to post in a thread he had no reason to even click on. petty sack of shit. the pdf at the bottom is some really deep shit that all us need to read. please read it.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
wow,... america! ....and not even a thousand years old yet!

destrehan

Star
Registered
I have known about natural vs. artificial person for some time now but I really enjoyed this link and sent it out to all my people.
yo, be careful. sheep cannot handle this. my peeps in real life already think i'm crazy.

rikdrula

Potential Star
Registered
maybe you should email snipes about this info...wait a minute, can you get email in jail? :lol::lol: