Hunting Separatists in Eastern Ukraine: Russian Roulette (Dispatch 56)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Although Pro-Russia separatists have been largely driven out of Donetsk and Luhansk, they still control significant parts of eastern Ukraine. In this dispatch, VICE News correspondent Simon Ostrovsky goes hunting for separatists with Oleh Lyashko, a Ukrainian politician who placed third in the most recent presidential election. Ostrovsky embeds with Lyashko's personal security forces as they successfully track down Viktor Rybalko, a pro-Russia separatist who organized the referendum in Luhansk calling for independence and allegiance with Russia. What Lyashko does is technically illegal, but he believes that the police are not doing their job and has taken it upon himself to bring order back to eastern Ukraine.​

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
image002.gif

The U.S. supported partitioning and enforcing the segregation of Iraq between different factions to ensure peace and the U.S. had no vested interest such as a large population center of Americans living in Iraq. Our claim was terrorism which could not be proven substantially. We are now hypocritically judging Russia, what if Russia pumped weapons into Iraq and Afghanistan prolonging the conflict?

Russia has a sovereign right to intervene in the affairs of Ukraine due to its significant population of Russians in the country that are under threat. I don't believe it will contribute to a breakdown in world order if nothing is done. Due to the geographic proximity to Russia, it makes no sense to integrate with Ukraine/Nazis.

I think Russia will be forced to use nuclear weapons, WS has no interest in listening to reason, they are crying over me, chasing me around. WS build false consensus through fear of reprisal which create this delusion feedback loop (similar to you broadcasting a radio station while calling in to the show). They have their delusional beliefs that are irrational and make no sense.

Voices of reason such as mine are under threat, I should be given political asylum to avoid the major blast zones.

Last edited: