How Would You Handle This Low Down Shit ?

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How would you react or how would you handle it afterwards ?

So in this instance I'll hesitate to call him a simp and chalk it up to the brotha not having much experience dating women and got used by some trifling bitch who played him on his desperation for companion and affection.
But let it be a learning lesson for the brotha, If a bitch ask you for some outlandish favor make sure you get some play before the pay or just totally reject her request with a "Hell Naw !"

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
played-yourself-dj-khaled.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would of got out of the car and went inside for gas money or I wouldn't of left and me and homie would of talked all night about sports,O.J Simpson trial,the show the wire,lil wayne not being the best rapper.

she would of gave me what she had 5-20 dollars and I would of been out.....would I talked to her again?that would be up to her but the conversation would be straight to the point"Is it my turn??" if not dial tone.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He did say he was in his 20's at the time this happened.

So I understand him not being hip to female fuckery.

Had he told the same experience at his current age, he would deserve to get clowned all the way out.

giphy.gif

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He did say he was in his 20's at the time this happened.

So I understand him not being hip to female fuckery.

Had he told the same experience at his current age, he would deserve to get clowned all the way out.

giphy.gif

not me
i've made that long drive and the chick fucked me all weekend

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just curious as to how the other dude got back home.
That's a good question.
Take the "L" for now, and pretend that you don't know that the guy isn't her cousin (hopefully the guy doesn't share the conversation you had).

Act like everything is kool between you and her because she is probably going to need a favor from you in the future. When she does pretend to be available and then don't be available to help her.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How would you react or how would you handle it afterwards ?

So in this instance I'll hesitate to call him a simp and chalk it up to the brotha not having much experience dating women and got used by some trifling bitch who played him on his desperation for companion and affection.
But let it be a learning lesson for the brotha, If a bitch ask you for some outlandish favor make sure you get some play before the pay or just totally reject her request with a "Hell Naw !"

the life of the lame & socially awkward.