How do you stay in hotels?

Incarcer8dagain

Rising Star
Registered
no never, when u leave you make take some unwanted guest with you. Leave my ish in the car and take out what a need every day

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I unpack and try to make that shit as homely as possible.

Living out of a suitcase sucks, especially for anything more than a weekend.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
If more than 3 days, I fully unpack and use the closet and hangers.

Underwear and T's stay in the suitcase. I don't use the drawers.

But before I do that, I try to hit on any nice looking front desk worker and see if I can get a room upgrade or a room with a view.

It's the fucking worst when you get a room near the elevators or near a mechanical room, or at the front of the hotel where the damn LIGHTS are beaming all night long.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
unpack and hang things up, first night hit the local grocery store and pick up beer juice and snacks especially if it is one of those extended stay places with a kitchen.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered

But before I do that, I try to hit on any nice looking front desk worker and see if I can get a room upgrade or a room with a view.

stay at the same chain of hotels for all your trips and you will easily get a room upgrades and keys to the concierge level of the hotels. I know with hilton honors silver and above you get a free spa treatment at a local spa with your stay.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
stay at the same chain of hotels for all your trips and you will easily get a room upgrades and keys to the concierge level of the hotels. I know with hilton honors silver and above you get a free spa treatment at a local spa with your stay.

I try to, but it doesn't always work out like that.