Holyfield is broke

blackmouth

Star
Registered
:hmm:

How in da fuckin world can you make tens of millions of dollars and turn out broke, WTF is wrong wit dese niggas:confused:

no sympathy for him. how do you earn millions of bucks per fight and go broke? i wish black people were more responsible with their money.

damn...hundreds of millions and the nigga broke? DAMN Shame.

Other Broke niggas that had millions and Lost all their money

Teddy Riley
Redd Foxx
Michael Jackson (almost lost it all, but the nigga still got grits)
Mike Tyson (lost Hundreds of Millions)
Wesley Snipes (Was worth over $150+ million , nigga bout to get wiped out damn near completely if he hasnt already)
Will Smith (Nigga lost over $20+ million before he was an actor..Back when he was a rapper named The Fresh Prince...Nigga was able become an actor decades later and make it all back tenfold)
Rakim (nigga lost all his money)
Nate Dogg (Death Row hardly even ever paid that nigga for all them songs..Now that nigga is broke)

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

relax, the "blame it on slavery" crew is on the way.

Professor

Rising Star
Registered
He may be broke in the secular world but as a born again christian he should be so rich in spirit that losing all his fortune should be a cake walk considering his time on earth should be just a pit or rest stop for him passing thru from one world to the next.

With that being, said he shouldn't be complaining or worrying about his financial woes.

Yours Truly....Professor

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He may be broke in the secular world but as a born again christian he should be so rich in spirit that losing all his fortune should be a cake walk considering his time on earth should be just a pit or rest stop for him passing thru from one world to the next.

With that being, said he shouldn't be complaining or worrying about his financial woes.

Yours Truly....Professor

Dude im a Christian, but :hmm:

RadioRaheem

Star
Registered

Yours Truly....Professor

That's stupid thinking, even from the Christian perspective, that shit is foolish thinking. I'm not Christian, but for sake of discussion, let's speak on it from that point of view. In the Christian point of view right, one could argue that God blessed this nigga with riches, and he foolishly squandered away all those riches because he took for granted the blessings God bestowed on his ass. So he shouldn't bitch about his situation because he did it to himself. But he damn sure needs to worry about it because he has quite a lot of responsibilities. Being rich in the spirit ain't gonna pay your bills. But using the brain God gave ya ass will.

Yours Truly... Radio Raheem

I'm willin to wager that he's not doing that well financially. You could easily predict this shit years ago just off the strength of how he was spending his money. If you own more liabilities than assets, the fact that you own assets doesn't stop the fact that you'll be in the red due to having more liabilities. And right now, it is very clear that Evander has far more liabilities than assets. The article even states how he's making much less than $600K per year in income. Imagine the figure of what that means? And money generated from assets would go into the income column, right? So that means his assets aint bringin in much.

Radio Raheem :cool:

No thats not right.

If your investments are tied up and you don't try to liquify, this would mean that your income is not determained. Not even your accountant can say for sure what your worth.

It is a very thin line and the wealthy have always played it by putting their dollars in their corporations or businesses instead of their personal name. The corporation is controlled by the his board of trustees and she can't touch a dime. Only the income he pays himself.

It sounds as if Evander MAY have figured a solution around his Baby mama Drama, taking him to the bank, laughing all the way, like Santa giving out gifts on Christmas Eve.

I'm thinking that this is the case because if memmory serves me correct, I only seen him tip around $20 total that night. I never saw him "Make it Rain," But what self respecting man does that anyway?

***EDIT***

Then again we are talking about a man who had a house with 17 bathrooms and 109 rooms for his personal use. He may be broke.

Wootten Hathaway

Last edited:

Observer2k4

Potential Star
Registered
4Chan20080416062325.gif
:lol::lol::lol:

Teddy Riley
Redd Foxx
Michael Jackson (almost lost it all, but the nigga still got grits)
Mike Tyson (lost Hundreds of Millions)
Wesley Snipes (Was worth over $150+ million , nigga bout to get wiped out damn near completely if he hasnt already)
Will Smith (Nigga lost over $20+ million before he was an actor..Back when he was a rapper named The Fresh Prince...Nigga was able become an actor decades later and make it all back tenfold)
Rakim (nigga lost all his money)
Nate Dogg (Death Row hardly even ever paid that nigga for all them songs..Now that nigga is broke)

Lawyers and Taxes has always been the great Equalizer. Don't qoute me on that though.

Wootten Hathaway

fredd123

Potential Star
Registered
Maybe he can get a loan from Creflo Dollar since that is where is gave Millions to back in the day. The "Real Deal" has always been just another dumb ass with money, it was just a matter of time.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
Even if he does, it won't prevent him from going broke. If your liabilities exceed your assets, you're fucked. Take note.

The sooner our people figure this out, the sooner we will gain ground in this country.

Just because you got it, does NOT mean you need to spend it.

You don't get rich for you, you get rich for those generations AFTER you.

White people (in general) have not stayed rich (for the most part) by spending all their shit as soon as the got it. Them fuckers damn sure ain't spend it on stupid shit like we usually do.

I'm saying, ONE DUDE, 109 ROOMS! :smh: That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life. Dumbass muffucka could have built and sold 10 (count them) 11 bedroom mansions for the cost of this "castle" his ass is about to get thrown out of.

Our people have got to get better about this shit.:smh:

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm:

How in da fuckin world can you make tens of millions of dollars and turn out broke, WTF is wrong wit dese niggas:confused:

1.Giving unscrupulous financial planners, accountants and lawyers power of attorney and card blanche with thier moneys without any oversight.

2.Buying pricey and expensive assets to impress others.

3.Failure to pay or relying on others to pay their taxes

4.Fathering children by a multitude of women who sue for monthly child support in the thousands.
Of which in some cases only a fourth or less of that support money goes to the child.

5.Just plain financially Dumb! If and when you come into a windfall of big money.
Why not enroll in a community college or junior college and take a couple of courses in business math, business law, and accounting.
Just to get an idea of the magnitude or responsibility of managing and keeping your money.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dumbazz nukka got that big ass crib in Colleg Park I remember reading in the Atlanta newspaper that it cost $2 million a year to upkeep the place.:smh::smh::smh:

STILLTIPPIN2.jpg

Damn! If it was my estate I would've did some of the upkeep myself like the lawn care, tuck pointing, scaffolding and painting.
The only thing that I would have to come out of pocket for would be the roofing, sewer and septic, and HVAC on a as needed basis.

blackmouth

Star
Registered

Yours Truly....Professor

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok. professor, quit your job and pray for your bills to get paid. i'm sure you'll be OK.

That's stupid thinking, even from the Christian perspective, that shit is foolish thinking. I'm not Christian, but for sake of discussion, let's speak on it from that point of view. In the Christian point of view right, one could argue that God blessed this nigga with riches, and he foolishly squandered away all those riches because he took for granted the blessings God bestowed on his ass. So he shouldn't bitch about his situation because he did it to himself. But he damn sure needs to worry about it because he has quite a lot of responsibilities. Being rich in the spirit ain't gonna pay your bills. But using the brain God gave ya ass will.

Yours Truly... Radio Raheem

:lol::lol::lol: and co-sign.

The sooner our people figure this out, the sooner we will gain ground in this country.

Just because you got it, does NOT mean you need to spend it.

You don't get rich for you, you get rich for those generations AFTER you.

White people (in general) have not stayed rich (for the most part) by spending all their shit as soon as the got it. Them fuckers damn sure ain't spend it on stupid shit like we usually do.

I'm saying, ONE DUDE, 109 ROOMS! :smh: That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard in my fucking life. Dumbass muffucka could have built and sold 10 (count them) 11 bedroom mansions for the cost of this "castle" his ass is about to get thrown out of.

Our people have got to get better about this shit.:smh:

there are some here who will blame this shit on slavery. :hmm:

i'm serious.

desklamp][SIZE="3 said:
How in da fuckin world can you make tens of millions of dollars and turn out broke, WTF is wrong wit dese niggas[/SIZE]:confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

slavery man. blame the shit on slavery.

if not slavery, let's blame it on dwight mann. that motherfucker can take $$$ from your black ass before you even make it.

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn! If it was my estate I would've did some of the upkeep myself like the lawn care, tuck pointing, scaffolding and painting.
The only thing that I would have to come out of pocket for would be the roofing, sewer and septic, and HVAC on a as needed basis.

There's no way you can do the upkeep by yourself on a property that large!:smh: That's like saying have one house keeper for a Hilton Hotel. I got friends with brand new luxury cars, crying about the cost to have them serviced (1200.00 a pop)!:confused: "Gotta pay the cost to be the Boss"!;)

lilcee_atlanta

Potential Star
Registered

Will Smith (Nigga lost over $20+ million before he was an actor..Back when he was a rapper named The Fresh Prince...Nigga was able become an actor decades later and make it all back tenfold

I dont believe you evidence please. he started doing fresh prince while he was rapping. then started doing movies while he was doing fresh price. plus when he started rapping rappers wasnt making that type of money. even if you can prove it he not broke now fool.

beof

Rising Star
Registered
I dont believe you evidence please. he started doing fresh prince while he was rapping. then started doing movies while he was doing fresh price. plus when he started rapping rappers wasnt making that type of money. even if you can prove it he not broke now fool.

This was before he became an actor..The nigga even admitted it on tv that he had made over $10+ million alone off of the 900# he had back in the 1980's. Keep in mind this is all before he did any acting. As a rap star he basically went broke (back in the 1980's when he was still a teenager). Right now the nigga gotta be worth at least a few hundred million.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Who said he is actually broke? How you ninjas know if the house is even in his? He probably got it in a holding company name.

In this market it would be smart to let your home go into foreclosure to avoid paying those outragous taxes and paying more for the house than its actually worth.

A smart man would let it go into forclosure then scoop it back up at an auction for a lower price lmao

Kchill One

Potential Star
Registered

Yours Truly....Professor

A Fool and His Money will soon Part!

blackmouth

Star
Registered
1.Giving unscrupulous financial planners, accountants and lawyers power of attorney and card blanche with thier moneys without any oversight.

2.Buying pricey and expensive assets to impress others. YOU EXPECT NIKKAS TO STOP FLOSSIN AND FRONTIN? :lol:

3.Failure to pay or relying on others to pay their taxes.

4.Fathering children by a multitude of women who sue for monthly child support in the thousands.
Of which in some cases only a fourth or less of that support money goes to the child. YOU EXPECT NIKKAS TO STOP FUCKING THESE GROUPIES? :lol:

5.Just plain financially Dumb! If and when you come into a windfall of big money.
Why not enroll in a community college or junior college and take a couple of courses in business math, business law, and accounting.
Just to get an idea of the magnitude or responsibility of managing and keeping your money.

YOU EXPECT THESE NIKKAS TO GO TO SCHOOL AND HANDLE THEIR OWN BUSINESS? SOME DO, MANY, MANY WON'T/CAN'T.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the topic of pussy and what it costs has been discussed ad nauseum on this board.

these young cats think they're getting it for free. they'll learn-sooner or later, they'll learn.