Hey comic book heads i got a spider-man question.....

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Has spiderman ever been anywhere besides new york? First off I'm. Not talking about the movies or any other medium . we all knkw he did some travelling in the mcu. Space doesn't count either . I read secret wars back in the 80s and I hade an avengers acomic when be went on a space mission to secure the cosmic cube(tesserract) etc. What I want to know is has spider man ever been In any other city the U.S. besides new York? Also has he ever been in any other oart of new York City than manhattan?

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Yea man, I think it was in issue 36 of The Incredible Spiderman or something... Peter found out Mary Jane was getting dicked down in Gary Indiana during her "work trip" to Chicago.

Peter don't play that shit so he took a Greyhound there and beat the ever-living fuck outta some locals and dragged her trifling ass back to New York. Come to find out he has warrants now and he stays his ass in his Burrough. Thats why they call him 'the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man'... dude stuck and can't afford a lawyer 'cause his flat-top rocking asshole of a boss won't pay him shit.

:hmm:

Darkness's

Registered
Yea man, I think it was in issue 36 of The Incredible Spiderman or something... Peter found out Mary Jane was getting dicked down in Gary Indiana during her "work trip" to Chicago.

Peter don't play that shit so he took a Greyhound there and beat the ever-living fuck outta some locals and dragged her trifling ass back to New York. Come to find out he has warrants now and he stays his ass in his Burrough. Thats why they call him 'the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man'... dude stuck and can't afford a lawyer 'cause his flat-top rocking asshole of a boss won't pay him shit.

:hmm:
Actually the air conditioner broke down In her hotel room and she called the maintenance man to fix it. Peter Harry and flash got there first. Harry and flash hid in the closet peter hid under the bed. Mary Jane and the repair stood on top of the bex man were looking at the air conditioner. While fixing it the teoairman says " when I pull this out you are going to love me" when the ac was fixed and the cild air started to blow Mary Jane yells in excitement: " I feel it yes! Yes! Woohoo! Peter in a fit of misplaced jealousy emerges from under the bed and gkes into a frenzy of cyclone kicks and somersaults....

Darkness's

Registered
I am aware of his time in Tokyo when he was a multimillionaire internet mogul. It was during this time. He was operating in Tokyo while miles was holding down new york I started this convo because I was recently playing spider man ps4 and manhattan is so large there is no place that spidsrman can't swing even in the parks he can swing from tress. While playing I waz thinking that new York isn't thd o on mega city bes been to.what about Seattle? San Francisco, San Diego, London, Brazil, Hong Kong? In the ultimate comics Dr octopus kid apped him hijacked plane and they would up fighting at an airpodt in Brazil . also in fhe multiverse there is a brittish spider man. Still I mean though haz he ever been to Harlem, or Brooklyn etc?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
L.K.M.B.G.F. are you trying to put reality into a comic book world ? Every Tv show, movie, hard cover Novel, except Tolkien, NONE pay any attention to time and distance. In the past 60 years of comics, spiderman has been EVERYWHERE, There is next to nowhere that he has not been and he has even been there.
Q: Also has he ever been in any other part of new York City than Manhattan?
A: Yeah, he and Aunt May live in Queens

Darkness's

Registered
Has spiderman ever been anywhere besides new york? First off I'm. Not talking about the movies or any other medium . we all knkw he did some travelling in the mcu. Space doesn't count either . I read secret wars back in the 80s and I hade an avengers acomic when be went on a space mission to secure the cosmic cube(tesserract) etc. What I want to know is has spider man ever been In any other city the U.S. besides new York? Also has he ever been in any other oart of new York City than manhattan?
I asked this question becausenalmost very spiderman comic I've read. He was in New York and ive never seen him fight crime outside of Manhattan. A week ago I wes browsing readcomiconline and I was skimming through some issues I owned as a kid and I came across issues #320 - in an event called the assassination plot. In this story silver sable asks for spiderman help in preventing the assassination if her bome country's dignitaries. She ask him to be the head of her security team and they spend about six issues in her homeland of symkaria. So theres that. I was recently playing spiderman ps4 and noticed bow mobile he is in a large metropolitan area like manhattan and I began to wonder if he ever did any web slinging in any other cityscapes. No harm in asking.

HandspeedJohnson

The Mighty
Registered
In the Spider-Man series where Parker industries took off he was in Hong Kong for a while.