MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #2 Top fan Patrice Coates Lmbao many black women have rebuked their black husbands from living paycheck to paycheck… you late honey Sonia Meeks Patrice Coates this took me out.......
Top fan Patrice Coates Lmbao many black women have rebuked their black husbands from living paycheck to paycheck… you late honey Sonia Meeks Patrice Coates this took me out.......
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #4 Top fan Sakyra Morgan “I beg your pardon??? I beg… YOUR pardon??!”
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #5 Top fan Candice Jeter Sakyra Morgan one more time! "I beg your pardon?!" (You know he speaks in threes )
Top fan Candice Jeter Sakyra Morgan one more time! "I beg your pardon?!" (You know he speaks in threes )
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #6 Top fan Dennis Sanders Those are the Whities you gotta watch out for
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #7 BiJon Ramon These YTs need to stop fetishizing our people.
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #8 Lorren Cotton She is on theeee hunt! Crissy Burton Lorren Cotton more like Attachments 1741141767234.png 149.1 KB · Views: 1
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #9 Top fan Teresa Wright She so focused cause she wants one
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #10 Breyonna Linnear If you don’t get your manly voice having ahh on somewhere!!
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #11 Nadyne Wiggins Osborne Rebuking on behalf of black men ain't her job.
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #12 Top fan Michelle Porter Johnson Sistas, unite and come against this trickery of the enemy! Get out of here lady, our men don't need your condescending prayers!
Top fan Michelle Porter Johnson Sistas, unite and come against this trickery of the enemy! Get out of here lady, our men don't need your condescending prayers!
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #13 Top fan Akilah Muhammad Relax beloved... take that somewhere else
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #14 Top fan Muhammad Salahuddin I rebuke and reject this with the Umar 2520 repellant!
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #15 Top fan Juanita Danridge Kev hit her with the Uno reverse! “I rebuke your rebuke!”
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #16 Brandon Pygatt She sounds like one actress from orange is the new black
MASTERBAKER DEMOTED MOD BGOL Investor Mar 4, 2025 #17 Top fan Kimberley Young "HeY BlACk MeN" is all I see