Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Figured this belongs here… clearly "these medical 'professionals'" are the problem ‍♂️
Awarded

tNv1bC.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
50-something Florida firefighter "Kirsuber" seemed in favour of vaccines until Biden took office. He posted a lot of anti-vax memes before getting Covid in August 2021, spent months on a ventilator, and never regained his health before dying in February 2024. (Repost, missed redaction)
Awarded

tNv1bC.png

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Looks like fake news to me.

I've taken 6 shots, (two vaccines and 4 boosters) and I'm just fine. I might be missing one shot, though. I think Lexx would know since he keeps up with how many boosters you should be taking. @Lexx Diamond How many shots and boosters for covid have you taken since the pandemic started?

Where have you read of me keeping up with how many boosters you should be taking? I have posted no such information. Nor have I engaged anyone in dialogue regarding their inoculation scheduling. I've completed the first round of the inoculation. Should you desire any medical information of any sort I strongly recommend you utilize https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ and never use Wikipedia, for medical information unless you are going there to make sure they're not hosting misinformation.

Jake Reed

Potential Star
Registered
Where have you read of me keeping up with how many boosters you should be taking? I have posted no such information. Nor have I engaged anyone in dialogue regarding their inoculation scheduling. I've completed the first round of the inoculation. Should you desire any medical information of any sort I strongly recommend you utilize https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ and never use Wikipedia, for medical information unless you are going there to make sure they're not hosting misinformation.
Oh, I see. I'm sorry, most people have completed the first round of inoculations (the initial two shots of Moderna or Pfizer). I thought the whole point of the Herman Cain award was that these people died from covid without being up-to-date with their boosters (4 additional shots). About half of the people who have received the Herman Cain award have had just the initial inoculations.

That's my mistake. I just assumed that everyone was keeping up with their booster shots. You've given me some things to think about now considering the fact that I took 6 shots in total. :confused:

Last edited:

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Oh, I see. I'm sorry, most people have completed the first round of inoculations (the initial two shots of Moderna or Pfizer). I thought the whole point of the Herman Cain award was that these people died from covid without being up-to-date with their boosters (4 additional shots). About half of the people who have received the Herman Cain award have had just the initial inoculations.

That's my mistake. I just assumed that everyone was keeping up with their booster shots. You've given me some things to think about now considering the fact that I took 6 shots in total. :confused:

Oh no felicitous one. The eponymous Herman Cain Awards, are posthumously awarded to the heedless with per-existing conditions flaunting precautionary measures. On June 20th of 2020 Herman Cain, attended a Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In line with the disregard expressed by Donny, for Covid19. Herman Cain, a survivor of Cancer, attended that rally with no mask. Unfortunately that Black man died from the Covid19, he caught that day. You might also want to Google the Rose garden Massacre.

Herman Cain, passed from catching Covid19, that day because Donny called it Kong Flu and wrote it off as nothing to be concerned about. Herman Cain, believed in Donny, Just like many people who have died from Covid19, who didn't have to. This thread isn't about jokes or "you should have know better" castigation. Fact remains people were lead astray by someone they believed in. Had Donny, told his constituents to wear masks from the beginning, Donny would have had more constituents to vote for him and most likely would have won. Had those people been alive to vote.

Oh and how could I forget what I consider the most fucked up part of it all. No one from Donny team said a word about Herman Cain passing. No condolences at all. Candace Owens, did not say a word about it as far as I know. Herman Cain, was like the Black guy that died before the credits came up when I watched TV in the 70's and 80's. A sacrifice for people who believe, good or bad. Whatever happens to you is their/your lords will. That doesn't sit well with me.

As far as I'm concerned after all that empirical and medical data. If an unhealthy person or a person with per-existing conditions want's to disregard safe distancing and washing their hands. While making all types of propaganda fueled posts about a 'fake' disease that winds up killing them or their family, friend or neighbor. That's is their lords will and I will respect their religion. In acknowledgment of their antics they too will posthumously receive their very own HCA.

Jake Reed

Potential Star
Registered
Oh no felicitous one. The eponymous Herman Cain Awards, are posthumously awarded to the heedless with per-existing conditions flaunting precautionary measures. On June 20th of 2020 Herman Cain, attended a Trump rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In line with the disregard expressed by Donny, for Covid19. Herman Cain, a survivor of Cancer, attended that rally with no mask. Unfortunately that Black man died from the Covid19, he caught that day. You might also want to Google the Rose garden Massacre.

Herman Cain, passed from catching Covid19, that day because Donny called it Kong Flu and wrote it off as nothing to be concerned about. Herman Cain, believed in Donny, Just like many people who have died from Covid19, who didn't have to. This thread isn't about jokes or "you should have know better" castigation. Fact remains people were lead astray by someone they believed in. Had Donny, told his constituents to wear masks from the beginning, Donny would have had more constituents to vote for him and most likely would have won. Had those people been alive to vote.

Oh and how could I forget what I consider the most fucked up part of it all. No one from Donny team said a word about Herman Cain passing. No condolences at all. Candace Owens, did not say a word about it as far as I know. Herman Cain, was like the Black guy that died before the credits came up when I watched TV in the 70's and 80's. A sacrifice for people who believe, good or bad. Whatever happens to you is their/your lords will. That doesn't sit well with me.

As far as I'm concerned after all that empirical and medical data. If an unhealthy person or a person with per-existing conditions want's to disregard safe distancing and washing their hands. While making all types of propaganda fueled posts about a 'fake' disease that winds up killing them or their family, friend or neighbor. That's is their lords will and I will respect their religion. In acknowledgment of their antics they too will posthumously receive their very own HCA.
Thank you, that does make more sense. I do remember seeing video of Herman Cain at that Trump rally and thinking that he didn't look too comfortable. They probably had to push him into going out. And then when he passed, like you said, nobody spoke a word about him. I believe that the koch brothers were paying Youtubers and other media personalities to promote heard immunity because they felt like social distancing would cause them to lose money. So it's a lot more insidious than people just being stubborn.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
2022 nominee "Buttercup" stopped posting Covid denial memes on Facebook after a second bout of it left her with damaged lungs. Unfortunately for her, the damage was permanent and she earned her award in January 2024 after a bout of the flu.
Awarded

tNv1bC.png