Halle Berry's character from DIE ANOTHER DAY-Jinx-should they have spun her off...

oh snap

Potential Star
Registered
Re: Halle Berry's character from DIE ANOTHER DAY-Jinx-should they have spun her off..

y'all really think halley berry can act? Dont be fooled by her looks, there are too many talented black female actresses out there for halley berry to be getting roles because of her looks

Losing Isaiah. :yes:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Re: Halle Berry's character from DIE ANOTHER DAY-Jinx-should they have spun her off..

you just got to find the right white dude to fuck her

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

wwwhhooaaa now brother ..these cats have never done a REAL ACTION movie..they've done some DRAMAS with intense moments maybe a gunfight..but not an all out gunfight, carchase, big explosion action movie....

I kinda disagree. I think they each have made 'Action' movies before.
Granted... HOW GOOD they were is debatable.

Even though some may just consider them 'Dramas' 'with action, or whatever.
Just depends on how you look at it, I guess.

4directorsAction.jpg

BTW, if 2 Fast 2 Furious, Set It Off, A Man Apart, Tears of the Sun, or The Replacement Killers are not considered action movies with explosions, gun battles, car chases, etc...then what's a REAL ACTION movie, in your opinion? :confused:

Curious.

I think the real difference is PURE ACTION vs. ACTION / DRAMA that you must have meant, right?
Like the difference between movies like 300 vs. Gladiator.

Last edited: