Government Agenda--Detailed, for those who don't know

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
When you get to this link, click on the picture below and the video will load http://www.911blogger.com/2005/02/auesome-video-on-pnac.html
or you can go straight into it here...http://www.911blogger.com/files/video/PNAC.mov

pnac_frame.jpg

Last edited:

Freeze

Potential Star
Registered
They aint ready for that.
Most Brothas on this board can't come to grips with 911.
What's funny, is they have their own web site, telling the world what their plans are.
And they're doing it step by step in the face of the sheepeople.
Good Post!

Last edited:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1bm2GPoFfg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1bm2GPoFfg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwxzt4iPkNE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hwxzt4iPkNE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drxmd

Potential Star
Registered
Its funny, right when the Iran issue is cooling, another conflict pops up (Russia and Georgia). Of course the U.S. is backing Georgia who has the gas /oil pipelines running through it. The U.S also transported Georgian troops from Iraq back to Georgia, to fight.We are clearly attempting to create the "big fight" :(

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Its funny, right when the Iran issue is cooling, another conflict pops up (Russia and Georgia). Of course the U.S. is backing Georgia who has the gas /oil pipelines running through it. The U.S also transported Georgian troops from Iraq back to Georgia, to fight. We are clearly attempting to create the "big fight" :(

• With most of our attention focused on the Middle East;

• With a substantial portion of our forces deployed in Iraq/Afghanistan;

• You, no doubt, would also point to our or Israel's desire to commit resources to attack Iran; and

• The Russians not being the Iraqi's or the Iranians . . .

Why would we be itching for the "Big Fight" ??? Can you explain ???

QueEx

drxmd

Potential Star
Registered
  • With most of our attention focused on the Middle East;

• With a substantial portion of our forces deployed in Iraq/Afghanistan;

• You, no doubt, would also point to our or Israel's desire to commit resources to attack Iran; and

• The Russians not being the Iraqi's or the Iranians . . .

Why would we be itching for the "Big Fight" ??? Can you explain ???

QueEx

Sure, The Iraq war is simmering down. The United States problems with Iran seem to have been reduced in the last few weeks. Now, the United States is courting Georgia when it appears that Georgia began the initial conflict. I think that for unknown reasons our government is seeking to continue with additional conflicts. This being one of them. Georgia is also a strategic resource ally with gas and oil pipelines running through it. We do not want Russia to reacquire this territory. I do agree that our resources are thin, however this scenario is similar to an would be attack on Iran. Who buys its reactors from Russia.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Sure, The Iraq war is simmering down. The United States problems with Iran seem to have been reduced in the last few weeks. Now, the United States is courting Georgia when it appears that Georgia began the initial conflict. I think that for unknown reasons our government is seeking to continue with additional conflicts. This being one of them. Georgia is also a strategic resource ally with gas and oil pipelines running through it. We do not want Russia to reacquire this territory. I do agree that our resources are thin, however this scenario is similar to an would be attack on Iran. Who buys its reactors from Russia.

These actions by puppet-controlled Georgia just might be a distraction after all. China and Russia are known to be silent supporters of Iran. So while China is pre-occupied with the Olympics, Georgia is prompted to attack Ossetia.

Meanwhile, U.S. Aircraft Carriers Head For The Gulf.

Of course, each aircraft carrier is accompanied by a fleet of ships, while carrying a substantial amount of aircraft.

According to the article one carrier is enroute to the Persian Gulf, the other to the Red Sea.

258qqnl.gif

[Russia=North, Red Sea= South West, Persian Gulf = South East, Mediterranean= West]

I don't know if it will happen, but this is the perfect time to strike Iran if that's what the intent is. Iran's strongest allies are now currently pre-occupied.

I think the report of the carrier going to the Persian Gulf may be a false flag though. That location would make the fleet a sitting duck to Iranian ground missiles. The Arabian Sea makes better sense.

The Red Sea reportedly was the destination of a U.S. nuclear sub from the Mediterranean. It would be in ideal position to address Russia-Georgia and /or Iran-U.S. conflicts.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but everything seems primed for something to pop off. Let's hope it doesn't.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
^^Good theory, but I would think, that Russia, is the one, who is attempting to distract the U.S., from a confrontation with Iran, led by none other than Israel.It's like a game of chess..:hmm:

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
^^Good theory, but I would think, that Russia, is the one, who is attempting to distract the U.S., from a confrontation with Iran, led by none other than Israel.It's like a game of chess..:hmm:

It's true Russia has Iran's back to some extent (if not a great extent). But Russia didn't start the conflict that occurred over the last few days. Saakashvili did. Russia ended it.

It's important to keep the proper perspective.

:hmm:

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
To the concpiracy theorists - this has been simmering since the fall of the USSR. This is the first major heat in this conflict, but it's nothing new.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
To the concpiracy theorists - this has been simmering since the fall of the USSR. This is the first major heat in this conflict, but it's nothing new.

Not sure who you're referring to, but is that statement supposed to be some sort of informative revelation?

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
Not sure who you're referring to, but is that statement supposed to be some sort of informative revelation?

No more or less revealing than anything else posted here. I was merely stating a fact that has been a fact for years, the only difference is that many here on the board are paying attention merely because the media is paying attention.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
No more or less revealing than anything else posted here. I was merely stating a fact that has been a fact for years, the only difference is that many here on the board are paying attention merely because the media is paying attention.

Ok...

I don't condone much of the MSM fuel/rederict. However, I have to acknowledge that the MSM does initially bring certain topics to front street....