Godzilla Minus One - Shaw Brothers Production looks DOPE!

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Watched it, was good, but didn't need my two cents to know that.

Just thought it was dumb to place the blame on the one guy for two incidents like his life could of changed the outcome.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Yeah I got a 4K TV, why the fuck would I wanna see that in shades of white, gray and black?!
Big fan of the original black and white, so partly nostalgia and also because I just love black and white film, like that it gives it a throwback vibe with the new filmmaking techniques and budget. Kind of like mad Max fury road blood and chrome edition, or the mist black and white edition which made that movie even better.

Don't get me wrong I'll also be watching in color! Just wanted my first watch in b&w

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big fan of the original black and white, so partly nostalgia and also because I just love black and white film, like that it gives it a throwback vibe with the new filmmaking techniques and budget. Kind of like mad Max fury road blood and chrome edition, or the mist black and white edition which made that movie even better.

Don't get me wrong I'll also be watching in color! Just wanted my first watch in b&w

Hmmm..... interesting pov...... I might check it out

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmp...just watchin it..story could've been a decent flick bout post war JPN even w/o Godzilla. News Flash: Godzilla = u.s. military..

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited: