Fuck the bullshit - Bgol would YOU give Kyrie Irving the max deal?

Bgol would YOU give Kyrie Irving the max deal?

• YES - He's that good despite the other stuff

• NO - he good but waay too much baggage and distraction

• Only with stipulations

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Yes.

He fits perfectly in LA. Kyrie aint half the asshole Kobe was.

If he was a Laker none of this would matter because its the norm.

You butthurt Nets Celtics and Cavs need to get over it. Healthy Kyrie is money and clutch in the playoffs. You act as if he pulled a Ben Simmons.

Thats a headcase who ain't did shit yet gets 1/4 of the grief. I wonder why? Ben doesn't get the same energy but can sit out a whole season because Embid amd Doc talked bad about him.

Kyrie was beefing with the mayor of NYC. Locker room beef aint new but politicians going after NBA players is. Which one should have issues.

Yall just anti ADOS because I never see any white or international players take any heat whie you shit on ADOS players all day. There are ZERO negative threads on any non ADOS players despite them being some of the worst teammates possible.

This is faggot ass white boy pocket watching l. Thats faggot ass white boy shit. OP Why should you care if he gets paid. If he ain't breaking the law it shouldn't be your fucking concern if he gets paid.

If your NBA aint signing him, you are coming off like a player hatting faggot.

Talking about another mans money situation is fag female shit. But this is to be expected from these new johnny come latelys.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8R6d.gif

:giggle:
:roflmao: :roflmao: I read that in the voice he used for the movie. Love this movie!

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you crazy?????
You know how SCREWED you would be if you gave him $230 million guaranteed?
That dude would try to play a game dressed in a Batman Suit. And get mad if you told him he needed his uniform

Not Me Buddy!!!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes.

He fits perfectly in LA. Kyrie aint half the asshole Kobe was.

If he was a Laker none of this would matter because its the norm.

You butthurt Nets Celtics and Cavs need to get over it. Healthy Kyrie is money and clutch in the playoffs. You act as if he pulled a Ben Simmons.

Thats a headcase who ain't did shit yet gets 1/4 of the grief. I wonder why? Ben doesn't get the same energy but can sit out a whole season because Embid amd Doc talked bad about him.

Kyrie was beefing with the mayor of NYC. Locker room beef aint new but politicians going after NBA players is. Which one should have issues.

Yall just anti ADOS because I never see any white or international players take any heat whie you shit on ADOS players all day. There are ZERO negative threads on any non ADOS players despite them being some of the worst teammates possible.

This is faggot ass white boy pocket watching l. Thats faggot ass white boy shit. OP Why should you care if he gets paid. If he ain't breaking the law it shouldn't be your fucking concern if he gets paid.

If your NBA aint signing him, you are coming off like a player hatting faggot.

Talking about another mans money situation is fag female shit. But this is to be expected from these new johnny come latelys.

Whats the norm??? show me a laker who only played a fraction of his games???