Fuck a titty bar Dancer.....This Sista is light years beyond that shit!!

BVF

Star
Registered
I'd bring her father a few of these and ask for his daughter's hand in marriage.....I'd just buy her outright.

ankole%20cattle.jpg

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
Good gracious! I have heard of double jointed people like Carmen Hayes and Pleasure Bunny who are real flexible and could make things interesting in the bedroom but this chick should be in Guiness.

I once saw some Indian guy squeeze into a small box but some of her moves made my skin crawl a little.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
A woman could make some serious money in the ADULTXX world with those skills:yes::yes:

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
On another note, Her ass sitting on top of her head the things you men could do with that!

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
I JUST WANT TO SEE HER IN DOGGY POSITION ARCHING HER BACK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

cotdayum...the nicca who's hitting that won.

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
also, i just realized that with her head in that crazy position you could prolly be fucking her and she could be sucking ur balls at the same time.

where can i find this chick?

Lurkutus

Star
Registered
Come on now. Do you think the average stripper with two kids, strechmarks, illegal drugs in their system, and full of free liquor could ever do this shit. :rolleyes:

legz

Star
BGOL Investor
She was part of the Universoul Circus a couple of years back. I remember that very clearly. All the cats in there with kids all of sudden started enjoy the "circus". :lol: