Free custom T-shirts

fatalbert122

Support BGOL
Registered
What up fam?

I'm a lurker here on the boards and its my first post. I'm here to make an offer to you. I'm seen some of the illest artwork in members signatures and it time to use your skills for good (at least what I think is good).

Here the deal...design an Obama campaign t-shirt and I'll print you 5 shirt and send them to you for free.

There no catches and this is not a scam. i support my man for president and the more people that see campaign material the better. I will only be printing the best designs. I will continue to print shirts until I reach my budget for this project which is around $1000. The shirts are sublimated and skinda price at around $6-10 depending on the amount of ink used. For those that failed math that means I will print up to 100 shirts. Shipping is on me also.

Short sleeve Haynes Softlink tees in medium-xxlarge.

I got the idea to do this when I ran across the tight Obey poster they made for Obama...http://obeygiant.com/post/obama

I am not with his campaign, I'm just growing up and making a little more money and its time to step up.

Time to change the world for the better...

peace!
fatablert122

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

This smells like a scam; but I'm going to give you a break;

I'm going to scam-check you through the:

images

The <s>Better</s> BGOL Business Bureau.​

QueEx

fatalbert122

Support BGOL
Registered
Dude its no scam. I'm just setting up a t-shirt printing business for my niece and I have all the equipment.

Like I said before I'm getting older and have never been politically active, this campaign is time for me (and for all of you) to step up to make change in our government.

As far as the design make sure they are at least 1280x1024 resolution.
email your designs to kdee122@gmail.com.

fatalbert122

Support BGOL
Registered
So the whole deal is there is no price!

Send me a Obama campaign design and if I like it I will print 5 shirt and ship them to you. Free. Man I never though it would be so hard to give free sh*t away.