Fragrant Body Oilz...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations Bronx!

Good looking! I'll post it here they are redesigning the site, the fragrance is fire, and the brand in general is DOPE> Just finished there second fragrance which has inspired me to go back to creating another fragrance that has Lavender DNA....

I've been told I'm a helluva black man man, but THIS gets me noticed by every woman within 30 feet.

Bro I TOLD YALL. This joint is fire but it's not for cats that not ready to rebuttal women saying slickness.....

The new joint from them we are releasing is CRAZY. Ive been wearing for close to 2 weeks. It's called Blue Sapphire Supercharged. It's crazy strong and not usually my style, but it's sooo different and complex. I been kinda Oding with it because also have a new perfumers alcohol Ive been testing...

Anyways I appreciate the follow up. Im about to go back and put this back in the rotation!

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
BronxBomber touts a fragrance...

ME:

arthur-walking.gif

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

Its really just a personal preference, they both are the same product just application is different. As long as your oils are not sitting in your car or other areas with high heat, you are good for over a year. We have some fragrances that I have had in my drawer for 5 years and stronger then ever. If you plan on keeping oils for more then 2/3 years I suggest getting in glass. Plastic in general just does not hold up well with any liquid over years.

Appreciate the support!

Our service is top notch BGOL or not ;). Something going on with the notes section on our website, we are getting none. I think its another app interfering with it delivery.

In general I tell people to purchase half drams for $2.49 of anything they want to try, and can guarantee that we are so close to the original its not noticeable and we always outperform the originals.

The only difference is in the oil you dont get the high notes that alcohol based products give for the first like 2-8 min. Our concentrated sprays do give that though because of the perfumers alcohol.

For anyone who uses the BGOL code, it will not work unless you contact us here and send us your email associated with your account. Capital One has a new extension that sniffs out codes, so we have been getting people using BGOL code that are not part of this family. So if you are a customer and have been make sure to inbox us your email.

Should we DM you or contact through the website?

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For anyone who uses the BGOL code, it will not work unless you contact us here and send us your email associated with your account. Capital One has a new extension that sniffs out codes, so we have been getting people using BGOL code that are not part of this family. So if you are a customer and have been make sure to inbox us your email.

Im reiterating this because over the years we have had over 1500 orders using the BGOL code, it will NOT work unless you DM here so I can attach it to your account. Please also treat my staff how you want to be treated, this is/was a courtesy to the board I pretty much grew up on, it's not something that I had to do. So be courteous and kind. It's bugged that I even have to say this but staff received a couple of emails demanding the code be implemented. It will not work like that.

Edit: Apologies if it wasn't someone from here, what is happening is Capital One and some other coupon companies are populating and people are coming to us saying they want the 15% off even though its not longer active. So I won't put it on the BGOL fam think was couple random folks who tried to finesse :zipit:

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

Yea man we been dropping almost weekly... Ive actually been posting mostly on Coli its little more interaction far as the back and forth. I'll start posting here again. I know its cats rocking from here. I see them in the sales.

Also if you want the 15% off BGOL code Ill need your email

Right now going into fall this is fire! Salute to all my BGOL brothers and sisters!

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

Yea man we been dropping almost weekly... Ive actually been posting mostly on Coli its little more interaction far as the back and forth. I'll start posting here again. I know its cats rocking from here. I see them in the sales.

Right now going into fall this is fire! Salute to all my BGOL brothers and sisters!

Tell me more…what’s that

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you limited your car air fresheners. I ordered that Cherry one years ago, grabbed two and gave one to a friend and he still has it. Do you have any thing "New car" or Leather Air fresher?

GOOCHAVELI

Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

I’ll take that code... Goochaveli@yahoo.com

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the new fire?!

DEEP N DESIRE YACHT

What else?

Let me be particular.

Need some for an 18 year old.
Need some for myself 52.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

i see a few new things i want.
plus i need to reup on that Aqua Sapphire.......
that shit is str8 fire.....ima put in my order next week.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see you limited your car air fresheners. I ordered that Cherry one years ago, grabbed two and gave one to a friend and he still has it. Do you have any thing "New car" or Leather Air fresher?
Peace. Every fragrance has an air freshener in the drop down.... No new car smell but some leathery type fragrances etc. Pretty much can search leather and see which fragrances have the notes.
BGOL is the code, I just added this email to it, sorry been gone a min. Was wild busy.
Whats the new fire?!

DEEP N DESIRE YACHT

What else?

Let me be particular.

Need some for an 18 year old.
Need some for myself 52.
Too much fire and need some more parameters, because all depends on taste, experience with fragrances. We have cats in there 60's will only wear sauvage and have some 21 year olds who are like yo what you got from Amouage.
i see a few new things i want.
plus i need to reup on that Aqua Sapphire.......
that shit is str8 fire.....ima put in my order next week.
salute.gif

SN: Just released Blue Moon Ginger Dash, it got killed in the reviews but Im enjoying it. Just wore it on a trip to TN!

MYSTIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BronxBomber about to order from your recommendations. looking for something containing black walnut for myself and some scents for my 13-year-old daughter, Do you have any suggestions?

Last edited:

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BronxBomber about to order from your recommendations. looking for something containing black walnut for myself and some scents for my 13-year-old daughter, Do you have any suggestions?

Peace my fault been wild busy. Fam Black Walnut, Im not sure, not a main note I see as a standout, I suggest searching for a fragrance you like that has that and see if we have it or see a fragrance that you like and find like fragrances on Fragrantica, its just too vast a product and nuances to say yes you will like xyz.

For babygirl. Pink Sugar, Good Girl, Lost Cherry, Bitter Peach....

@BronxBomber

You heard my prayers on the Le Labo!
Many thanks! :yes:

Peace yea it finally got pushed up in the rotation. lol.... It's been doing pretty good. The new Year gonna be CRAZY

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

Havent updated here in dumb long time.... Biz is crazy, and working on getting 3 of my interns off to college. Ill tell you, young people are smarter then we were but dont have the umphhhhhh

That being said fellas this is a MUST have: Ive worn this for least a month. That rarely happens.
50_off-5.png

This we just released: Banging. Anything from Valentino is official!
DFEB6979-3C68-481E-9DFF-C5AEF3DB9548.png

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace.

Havent updated here in dumb long time.... Biz is crazy, and working on getting 3 of my interns off to college. Ill tell you, young people are smarter then we were but dont have the umphhhhhh

That being said fellas this is a MUST have: Ive worn this for least a month. That rarely happens.
50_off-5.png

This we just released: Banging. Anything from Valentino is official!
DFEB6979-3C68-481E-9DFF-C5AEF3DB9548.png
Bro, I got that Valentino from you last week....amazing smell and longevity. Definitely going get that Valentino and Carolina Herrera collection. I just got the Prada collection for the spring. Great quality.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, I got that Valentino from you last week....amazing smell and longevity. Definitely going get that Valentino and Carolina Herrera collection. I just got the Prada collection for the spring. Great quality.
Appreciate it fam!

Jut grabbed the original of the latest Valentino Green Extravaganza line and some more Mind Game fragrances. So stay tuned cause Valentino not missing...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shout out to @BronxBomber for revamping the site and updating with amazing product.

I like that you posted up what is leaving soon.

I am about to make a purchase soon.

If anyone is on the fence about purchasing, I am telling you go ahead! Quality and service is top notch.

Believe it.

I appreciate this family.

We are working on just being more official, we get customers who are like wait that fragrance is gone that was my favorite but they bought a sample size 16 months ago lol. So working on some features like last chance etc.

Get that Rockstud Noir and Althiar promise you, you will not be disappointed. Again appreciate the business you do with us, and having confidence in us. BGOL Fam TRULY supports