Forgotten Music History: Timbaland Confesses He Fell in Love With an Underaged Aaliyah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
PM me breh I got a couple stories too
Lol I'm not going there..let's juss said 1 of the culprits use to spend g money upgrading her clothing game..various people knew of that situation...nig would scoop her up and everything... I always found that particular individual funny...cause one time it was brought to my attention that the culprit didn't care for me cause shorty would be in my presence.. I laughed like hold up some rich famous Nig is intimidated by an underage Nig bwahaaaaa... Never looked at that person the same again.. Like I said it's various stories of how these nigs expose their lame sides

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree it is individuals.
Glad you mentioned society norms.
An older man with a younger woman is something that is absolutely glorified and an ego booster to most males Men want to be associated with younger women for swag.
I was always taught if a woman ain't bringing what I am bringing to the table why we eating at the same table ?
Beyond the sexual aspect of it I fail to understand what an unestabished chick can do to me to benefit my life.

I feel this...brah

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What if the tables were flipped tho?

You got a child talent like Michael Jackson...he’s about 14 or 15 and tells you than an older female singer loves him and wants to groom him into the next big superstar. She’s 27 and he’s 14

What are you doing for your son?
variables

The behavior is skewed way more toward men
What is the chicks reputation
I gotta be there every time or a representative of my choosing

The fact is if you have a child performer, they have to deal with adults

It's no different from youth coaches with athletes

You just gotta do your job as a parent

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
What if the tables were flipped tho?

You got a child talent like Michael Jackson...he’s about 14 or 15 and tells you than an older female singer loves him and wants to groom him into the next big superstar. She’s 27 and he’s 14

What are you doing for your son?

Well, I always thought Michael Jackson was put into adult situations especially when they were debuting him. I'M NOT saying anything went on here, but just shows the ways of Hollywood making kids grown before they are actual adults.

We know Michael said he was in love her.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Some of you dudes are worse than females with the gossip. :smh:

I heard it, so it happen and it's true.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
for

:eek2: I didn't know that! So Dame played cleanup man for J, with broads too?

I JUST found that one out even thought it was there all along. Blew my mind

Dame Dash said Jay Z liked her but didn’t say anything about Jay dating her, if he loved Aaliyah the way he been running around talking about “his girl”, then I don’t think he would be dated her after Jay. He on there talking about he didn’t fuck with R Kelly at all and then when they bring up about him in the “Fiesta” remix video where he was on the same set as R Kelly he talking about he wasn’t in NO SCENE WITH HIM..LMAOOO

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dame Dash said Jay Z liked her but didn’t say anything about Jay dating her. He on there talking about he didn’t fuck with R Kelly at all and then when they bring up about him in the “Fiesta” remix video where he was on the same set as R Kelly he talking about he wasn’t in NO SCENE WITH HIM..LMAOOO

Right. Dame is so full of shit. I bet he wishes all of his life wasn't on tape when he had it all.

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
These celebrities are a trip. Some should run for politics they way they dance around topics sometimes lol.

Lmao right. Nick Cannon did the same shit.

"I - I just didn't know he was doing all that back then"

Wrong bruh. You knew WE didn't know all that, and you wanted a hit. Running around talking about how much of a straight shooter and unbosssed guy you are, yet, when your label linked you up with the hitmaker you went right in "I'm a gigaloooooo" lmao whatever

And how does this tie into Dames bullshit about how he was always such a boss?Turns out, he was such a sucker, he stayed at the company when his boss did TWO albums with the guy who married his girl -- actually BOTH of em slept with his girl, and he danced around with em in the videos. Come the fuck on lmaoo

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Lol I'm not going there..let's juss said 1 of the culprits use to spend g money upgrading her clothing game..various people knew of that situation...nig would scoop her up and everything... I always found that particular individual funny...cause one time it was brought to my attention that the culprit didn't care for me cause shorty would be in my presence.. I laughed like hold up some rich famous Nig is intimidated by an underage Nig bwahaaaaa... Never looked at that person the same again.. Like I said it's various stories of how these nigs expose their lame sides

Lmaooo man listen shit was like breathing to them niggas

It’s like them niggas hated the sight of an adult female... however the young 14-16 year olds them niggas spending all types of bread.. that nigga ******** use to come to the block to bag up this broad I knew for a fact was 16... nigga would slide through on the low too

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Lmao right. Nick Cannon did the same shit.

"I - I just didn't know he was doing all that back then"

Wrong bruh. You knew WE didn't know all that, and you wanted a hit. Running around talking about how much of a straight shooter and unbosssed guy you are, yet, when your label linked you up with the hitmaker you went right in "I'm a gigaloooooo" lmao whatever

And how does this tie into Dames bullshit about how he was always such a boss?Turns out, he was such a sucker, he stayed at the company when his boss did TWO albums with the guy who married his girl -- actually BOTH of em slept with his girl, and he danced around with em in the videos. Come the fuck on lmaoo

I admit there are times Dame makes some really good points, but he always seemed like this huge egomaniac to me. He always came off to me like he was one of those guys in high school who only got his status from hanging with cooler guys and his ego and bragging was a way to hide his insecurities.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I admit there are times Dame makes some really good points, but he always seemed like this huge egomaniac to me. He always came off to me like he was one of those guys in high school who only got his status from hanging with cooler guys and his ego and bragging was a way to hide his insecurities.
His good points arej7st common sense. As hit that he didn't put into practice ever , or even talk about until he lost it all.

He was tbe main guy talking about how he never wore the same so twice when he had it. Lost it, and all of a sudden it's about family, and working for self. Whatever.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
His good points arej7st common sense. As hit that he didn't put into practice ever , or even talk about until he lost it all.

He was tbe main guy talking about how he never wore the same so twice when he had it. Lost it, and all of a sudden it's about family, and working for self. Whatever.

Yeah it is, but watching social media common sense isn't common lol. I was just giving him some positives before I went into the negatives about him. I really don't like the guy because of his outrageous ego. He was foolish picking Cam over Jay. You could forecast that Jay had much more upward mobility for business than Cam, but that's me. I'm not the biggest Jay fan either.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
old niggas chasing young pussy.
way to young pussy
society got egos pumped up that having a younger gf is floss material especially in hip hop.

Yeap!! Everything, well almost everything is ass backwards!! And sum people luv it this way!!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
How in the fuck where these grown ass man so Mezmerized by a teen
I'm.gonna posit a theory here.

All of them met her when they were first getting a chance to get at decent looking chicks cuz let's face it ... They're all butt ugly lame dudes who ended up making some money lol

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
oh that's nothing..I got a few true stories that ain't even industry that shows how big chicks can be groupies... Trying not to incriminate anyone but a possible family member and double digit amount of his boys were juss hang in out in lower Manhattan... A couple chicks saw 1 of the dudes and said he look like a certain entertainer..she was like how she always wanted to fuck that entertainer and asked was he related to him... Needless to say a lie of yes that is my cousin was said..next thing you know chick was like I'll suck and fuck whoever to meet that entertainer...well to make a long story short she ended up doing a whole lot of sucking that night..her friend did a lil to..there was footage of this..that's all I have to say about that

Chaos!!! The things people will do!!

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm.gonna posit a theory here.

All of them met her when they were first getting a chance to get at decent looking chicks cuz let's face it ... They're all butt ugly lame dudes who ended up making some money lol

Yea I called it too

They all were lames before the money & fame

So y'all saying Nas was right :lol:

i-wish-his-hair-was-like-this-when-ether-dropped-30626803.png

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not hard to have an ab game when you weigh 90 pounds soaking wet. It had to be her personality. She had NO body man. No hips. No ass. No titties. Nothing. She looked like a child to me.
A fucking child... and again, the bitch was cock eyed, rail thin with a big ass Mack Tonite head. These cats are color struck perverts. And wtf does "she could move"even mean? Basic ass dance steps she was doing at 15.. Foh.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
A fucking child... and again, the bitch was cock eyed, rail thin with a big ass Mack Tonite head. These cats are color struck perverts. And wtf does "she could move"even mean? Basic ass dance steps she was doing at 15.. Foh.
Witchcraft fam

Witchcraft

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I met Aaliyah. I thought she was below average looking. I didn't even realize it was her until my brother told me. But one thing I will say, she had a beautiful personality and vibe.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You went hard on Aaliyah

She’s no will smith huh?

Ol stand by your man ass nigga :lol:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea shits crazy

But lowkey what is that saying about Aaliyah?

I recently heard that her and her mother were involved with R. Kelly on two separate occasions on some threesome type shit.

It really will be a horrible sad story if this girl was pimped out & passed around the industry. But that’s what it’s looking like to me.

I think the whole thing about her and her mom's is some made up bullshit. I agree, I'm starting to think Aaliyah. Was passed around though :smh::crymeariver:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the whole thing about her and her mom's is some made up bullshit. I agree, I'm starting to think Aaliyah. Was passed around though :smh::crymeariver:

Idk fam the story I heard said two different family members walked in and saw the 3 of them. Either way it’s some sick shit and it’s horrifying that grown ass man were feasting on a child

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe she emitted some kind of spiritual energy that drew people in - :rolleyes: shit look at me sounding like I'm on some magical, Harry Potter type bullshit.

Maybe it was her hair:dunno:?

:lol:

Whatever, I can't front like I didn't jam out to some of her joints, wasn't saddened when she died, or didn't like her in Queen of the Damn...

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Idk fam the story I heard said two different family members walked in and saw the 3 of them. Either way it’s some sick shit and it’s horrifying that grown ass man were feasting on a child

:smh:my naive ass never thought about the possibility of R kelly smashing Aaliyah. I know they were married at one point. But every since the surviving R kelly series. And all of this new info coming out. Shit is just sad. If people knew all this shit was going on. They are just as guilty as these predators.

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered

Yeap, she was passed around.. All she is or was, is new fresh meat!! I look at her pictures, shes just a decent look young lady!! If the media can make JJ walker attractive to lady, you can only imagine what they can do with a decent looking lady..

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeap, she was passed around.. All she is or was, is new fresh meat!! I look at her pictures, shes just a decent look young lady!! If the media can make JJ walker attractive to lady, you can only imagine what they can do with a decent looking lady..
images

Come on man!! :smh::roflmao2:

How you gonna do Aaliyah that mang!!!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Unlike you some of us were younger than her..I know you older than her family tree but me I'm over a yr younger than her...so when she was 16 I was 15...so yeah she could move to a 15 yr old