Florida Teen Stole Dirt Bike, Shot Driver When He Fell Off After Narrowly Avoiding Collision

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
AA17aDsD.img

A17-year-old Florida boy was charged with felony attempted murder after shooting at a driver during a suspected road-rage incident, police said.
On Dec. 4 in Lauderdale Lakes, authorities said Derrick Farlow fell from a stolen dirt bike he was driving after narrowly avoiding a collision with the driver of a truck.

An argument broke out between the pair, and police said the teen pulled a gun on the driver while making threats, WPLG Local 10 News reported.

When the truck's driver left the scene and began heading north on North State Road 7, officials said Farlow followed and continued to threaten the man and demand money for damages to the dirt bike.

After the truck's driver and Farlow reached the 2600 block of North State Road 7, police claim Farlow reached for his gun. The driver, fearing he would be shot, allegedly intentionally hit the dirt bike with his vehicle, causing Farlow to fall off, according to cops.

Florida Teen Stole Dirt Bike, Shot Driver When He Fell Off After Narrowly Avoiding Collision, Police Say (msn.com)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I was talking to some of my family members in smaller and shit has been off the chain lately more so than usual. I’m glad the state post to be flooded out my family leave this state before it does.