Firefox 3.5 gets my seal of approval

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
A few addons that didnt work, for me.

11jqeiq.jpg

Sucks because I use Jdownloader, for dl from file hosts like hotfile, and netload. I also cant use deposit files manager.

thug4life

Potential Star
Registered
Man i stopped using firefox some time back now its google chrome all the way... im just waiting till add-ons get dropped:D

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
i have my first major problem with this shit

before the update i could click this link and it would play through my browser

http://www.mrnogood.com/audio/katrina.mp3

now with 3.5 it states that the page is loading

wtf?????????????

i may have to get rid of this shit

SKATTA

International
International Member
Damn some yall kats are impatient and cry babies.

mofos want it all one shot.

:lol:

alexw

Platinum Member
I am able to download and listen to the MP3 file called Katrina .....it is fucken 44 mins long

see the old fox, u didnt have to download it, quicktime loaded and played right within the browser

fuck!

yeah im going to have to get rid of this shit

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
What does that depositfile addon do???

You can upload/download multiple files if you have premium acct. Just like rapidshare manager. It automatically grabs the links off the page loads them in to the downloader and you just press start.

DoingDamage

Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

this shit worked perfectly until i upgraded this shit

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

may have to install quicktime plug-in 7.2 again.

Go to Tools> Add-Ons > Plug-Ins and look for the Quicktime Plug-In. See if its there and enabled.

EDIT: Or try this

GO to Tools>Options>Applications. Scroll to MP3 and select the quicktime Plug-In to play it

Last edited:

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

11jqeiq.jpg

Sucks because I use Jdownloader, for dl from file hosts like hotfile, and netload. I also cant use deposit files manager.

Sheeeeit,
You only have 5 that dont work for now where mine is showing twice as many, with me contemplating on even upgrading :(:lol:
Like TabMix+, my current skin, RSfind, a few dictionaries, local switcher, distrust, a toolbar & that RealPlayer Browser Record plugin:confused:
Fuck it

peace

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

11jqeiq.jpg

i had to re-download my addons........not too much of a big deal
so far so good tho....the coming days will prove its worthiness, and if i dont like it, i might switch over to Opera or Chrome.

alexw

Platinum Member
may have to install quicktime plug-in 7.2 again.

Go to Tools> Add-Ons > Plug-Ins and look for the Quicktime Plug-In. See if its there and enabled.

EDIT: Or try this

GO to Tools>Options>Applications. Scroll to MP3 and select the quicktime Plug-In to play it

good look

but im still getting that video is loading bs

iamloco724

Support BGOL
Registered
adblock works perfectly

all of mine add ons work except for idm

idm is working here..did you re sync idm with your browser you have to go into options in idm and hit reintegrate all and it should work mine is working just fine

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
idm is working here..did you re sync idm with your browser you have to go into options in idm and hit reintegrate all and it should work mine is working just fine

thanks for this info. Because if IDM isnt working, im not upgrading. Thanks.