Feral Hog Hunting in full effect in Houston.......

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nawl mayne they got too much heat on them already. January 25 the murder count was already at 41 for the new year. Shit ain't slowing down at all.

Yea it’s crazy, I think Nola is under 20 for the year….

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nawl mayne they got too much heat on them already. January 25 the murder count was already at 41 for the new year. Shit ain't slowing down at all.

You think it's a coincidence that Art Acevedo leaves for Miami and all of a sudden murders go up?

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think it's a coincidence that Art Acevedo leaves for Miami and all of a sudden murders go up?

Murders been on an uprise since the end of 2019.
2020 400 murders, 2021 475, the way its looking 2022 gonna take it back to the late 80s early 90s. But other major cities are seeing the same shit. Philly 2021 numbers were the highest numbers in 30 years just like Houston. Shit was going up before the Chief left.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Crime is up everywhere. People have lost their minds since Covid hit. Add on top of that Texas lack of gun laws and it's a recipe for disaster. All the cop shootings been from illegals lately. Robberies and carjackings are off the charts. People just out here wilding.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Crime is up everywhere. People have lost their minds since Covid hit. Add on top of that Texas lack of gun laws and it's a recipe for disaster. All the cop shootings been from illegals lately. Robberies and carjackings are off the charts. People just out here wilding.
White folks set the stage for all this shit

They're at the root of every single fucking societal issue every environmental issue everything

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man he left Houston for Miami and shortly after resigned from Miami PD... I don't know why, but my guess is there was too much fuck shit going on here knew he wanted no parts of

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He got fired in Miami
Yep, he went down to Miami and got fired for saying the "Cuban Mafia" runs Miami in addition to being a suspected white supremacist :smh:
Carollo, the most vocal politician opposing Acevedo’s leadership, scrutinized an older photo where the police chief was seen using a “white power” hand gesture similar to the OK hand sign, saying a Miami officer was relieved of duty by Acevedo after being accused of using the same gesture.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Do these fuckin pigs think we are suppose to have sympathy for their asses given what they have done and are still doing to black folks? Man fuck them dead ass pigs. When they stop murdering our asses for no reason then I might think about starting to care. Just a little bit.

Never forget............

The lil' homie Tamir Rice and unfortunately many, many, many more

R.0cd3d393f207e3703df9d7d61ad5ce10

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote about this being the future - weaker humans rather than AI taking over and trying to kill us, more violence against police, Jan 6, voter fraud attempts, it has become intolerable for me to continue living in the U.S.

The best thing to do is to flood drugs and guns into these areas so that they will eliminate themselves.

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did not like when we were the murder capital of America in the 80's, and I don't like it now.