Fellows our “raw no pull out” motto has fallen on deaf ears!!!! Birth rates, world wide are disturbingly low!!!!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
MV5BOTM5NDIwMGUtZjRmOC00YjNlLTk0YzYtZTc2MDJkNDAwZjEyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDYxNjU5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's pretty clear that a lot of folks that have kids don't want to be parents.

Many young people are staunchly against giving up their own lives to bring up a child.

Lotta folks were unplanned

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I keep telling y'all...

...Karma, the universe, mother nature, whatever you want to call it has come to collect on all populations of European descent.

They're too fragile to keep their world minority status. There were never enough of them. Now they bout to be a micro minority.

zuluking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Difference between the gender , young men preferring conservative women , women are more wild in some cases drink more than man example UK

Social media has set unrealistic expectations for both genders and has been a confidence destroyer especially among young girls. (Ban social media until kids are 18)

Income inequality, it's just hard or impossible to get on the social economic ladder. It's expensive to raise kids let alone take care of yourself

We are more self centered and selfish now as a society, it's about what do I get to benefit me , not what benefits the family or the community

It's not all doom and gloom, Africa birth rate is booming, this is the best time to be a black man as in

these loads of opportunities to get top notch women , you just have to be out there. Loads of ways to leverage things to your advantage economically and socially but is so good some are like why should I settle and have kids when I got a revolving door of quality women polishing my wonder stick .

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Birth rates in the West are collapsing below replacement levels because the younger generation knows instinctively, that the environment is not favourable for raising kids. They see that the previous generations have left them massive debt, a sick food system and crumbling infrastructure … on a lizard brain level, they feel this. So governments are panicking, they need a growing tax base to finance future obligations… so there is massive immigration.