Fayetteville North Click

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So in da Ville this weekend we have a Men's Ride...We're trying to get 500 Brothers together to show that there is some unity within the city and that brothers on cycles can come together without all the bullshit and break bread and fellowship....

My question is what's poppin in your city? With all the craziness going on in the States these days what ya got going on....

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why would you want to go to Fayettville/Ft Bragg? They don't call it "Fayettnam" for nothing.:(

Atastofu

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you want to go to Fayettville/Ft Bragg? They don't call it "Fayettnam" for nothing.:(

It's crazy when I first got here I felt the same way....but honestly it's not what it was here 7-10 years ago....

I JUST left Fayetteville for Thanksgiving. Shit was wack as hell!! :lol:

Man I asked you what's poppin in your spot....not what you thought about mine....

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh you going to have a hard damn time unless you like regular shit.

Your best bets are Big Apple and Big Shots. Cheddars is a nice spot. Of course the Peral Necklace is on the same street as both of those if you want to go to see black dancers. Only good thing about Fayetteville is cheap ass drinks. Other than that fuck it (I keep it family only when I visit).