Father Shot Whilst Shielding His 3 Kids From Gunfire......

Simply_Black

International
International Member

3 Masked Gunmen Opened Fire Inside Eastchester Car Dealership

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police are looking for the suspects of a shooting in the Bronx after a father had to shield his three children from bullets.

As CBS2’s Ali Bauman reports, investigators believe it was a gang-related shooting, but the only known victim was an innocent bystander sitting in the car dealership. He was shot while trying to protect his kids.

It happened around 7 p.m. Monday inside a car dealership on Boston Road by Conner Street in the Eastchester section of the Bronx.

Surveillance video shows one of three gunmen open fire in the dealership. People inside run and a customer who was sitting on the couch with his three children pushes them to the ground, throwing himself on top of them, using his body to shield his kids from the bullets.

Police say the 39-year-old father was hit in the thigh and the three gunmen took off.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I swear, cats are pussy. These fucking corny ass gangs. If they find them, i hope they throw the book at them, especially since there were kids endangered and witnesses to their bullshit.

Props to that father doing what any real man is supposed to do. I wish him a speedy recovery. Does he have a GoFundMe?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Good thing the alive

Damn...go figure Let’s say dude finally got his business, income together where he was able to purchase a car. That morning he tells the kids, “Hey y’all we going get a new car today and I’m let y’all pick it out” which makes them happy and excited....only for this to happen....

I’m not saying that’s the case...

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I swear, cats are pussy. These fucking corny ass gangs. If they find them, i hope they throw the book at them, especially since there were kids endangered and witnesses to their bullshit.

Props to that father doing what any real man is supposed to do. I wish him a speedy recovery. Does he have a GoFundMe?

Yep, the father went all out to protect his young ones... that's definitely a GoFundMe that I would willingly support.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They call that Eastchester? Hmm. Ok.
I know the area well.
Was out there last weekend.