Fallout From the Director of Westworld, from the studio behind The Boys, from Game Creator Todd Howard .. Fallout has been officially renewed for S2

JaRonin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Binged this whole thing. Never played any of the games shockingly, but kinda regretting it now. This first season was piff for real

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
A-

Perfectly weird

Not a Fallout player but I have friends that love the game. Never played because it seemed too depressing.

If you grew up at any time during the nuclear age then you can relate. I'm old. I still remember doing nuke drills.

Lucy and Maximus fit into the world very well. Lucy probably is one of the better written sci Fi characters in a while. The writers are taking their time developing her as a character by giving her plenty to learn from while she is on the surface.

Both are neive about the world around them so seeing their growth should be fun. With an almost end less amount of vaults world wide there is going to be plenty to learn about the post nuke world.

Vault Tec is Umbrella Corp evil and the Ghouls ex wife is an evil bitch. I am wondering if she is the reason he's the Ghoul. She's a total bitch for dropping an A Bomb during that nice birthday party while her daughter was attending. But I get the impression that the daughter is some type of clone along with the Ex wife.

Fun depressing times ahead. Can't wait for season two.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I never played the video game, but this is a very interesting series.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
In real life, this shit would have me shook a little bit

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

I never played the games, but dude was unintentionally hilarious, yet scheming at the same time.

Was hoping for a Justified Williamson Goggins team up dammit!!!!

I enjoyed the series and looking forward to more.