Steven Tilotta
1h ·You know what fascinates me?
The same people who have spent years spreading ridiculous conspiracy theories about Michelle Obama somehow wake up every morning convinced they are the guardians of morality.
Girl, pick a struggle.
Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton and Harvard, served as First Lady, championed military families, and somehow still has people on the internet obsessing over her body like it’s a part-time job.
Meanwhile, Melania Trump literally posed nude for magazines and married a man whose relationship history looks like it was written by a Vegas slot machine.
Now before the pearl-clutching starts, I don’t care about nude photos. I don’t care about modeling. I don’t care who anybody married.
What I do care about is the hypocrisy.
If you’re going to judge women, at least be consistent. You can’t spend a decade inventing fantasies about Michelle Obama while pretending your side is conducting a Bible study.
The math isn’t mathing.
It’s amazing how fast “family values” become “mind your business” when it’s somebody you like.
Girl Bye.
See less
— feeling smart in United States.