Ex magic city stripper says strip clubs are dead cuz drug dealers/athletes not making it rain in the club anymore & hoes shake ass 4 likes on I.G

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'll go to s latina strip club and watch a black latina shake it instead. Hip hop helped kill then lack stripping; industry. Bitches used to shake it to r& b, booty bass music. Noenit that sbnew trap, drill , hotgirl bullshit and it's all unsexy.

Niggas used to go to shake joints to get away from the Mrs and girlfriends, hang out with the homies, have a few drinks, watch some scattered ass and then head on back to the house.

Now the Mrs and girlfriends are in the shake joint too.

To me, that's when shit changed. You walk in and it's more bitches sitting there watching the hoes shake ass than there are actually hoes shaking ass. And I'm not talking about dyke hoes I mean regular degular ass birds and all they bird brain ass friends in there too. Niggas like FUCK THIS SHIT and started going other places.
Spoiled hoes. Before they made it rain you had to have game. Real Hoes make money snow sleet or rain.

The make it rain dudes are what changed the stripclubs for the better for strippers like the one in the OP video before then strippers had to really work to make that cash, when the make it rain dudes came the strippers could just sit back and wait til they came in, I've seen strippers turn dudes down because they're waiting for MIR and some wouldn't even come out the dressing room..lol. The MIR dudes were treating the treating the stripclub like a regular and not coming in there until after 12 so the strippers started not even showing up til that time so the stripclub owners started making the strippers come earlier by charging them more and more money to dance the later at night they came in. The MIR were young street dudes so the stripclub stopped playing R&B and just started playing rap, since they were treating it like a club that brought the straight females in there to be in that club atmosphere, strippers had already slowed down on saying ass and popping pussy when the straight females showed up with their noses turned up the strippers really stopped and started that one leg shake bullshit. The stripclub is basically a club now, men and womencome in their to party with the strippers, they dance a little then drink and smoke and the customers throw money

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to go to strip club back in the heyday for them and it was fun and the women were legit fun and if you had a solid mouth piece you might could get some pussy or head. I never spent large money in clubs or did my crew this new kinda nigga that go in club and spend thousands to just "show off"is some stupid level shit. so of course the backlash is now no money cause everyone involved the stupid niggas thowing away the money and the stupid bitches getting the money didnt know what to do with resources and now they aint got any