Europe is a mess: France say if their troops are targeted in Ukraine, they won’t need outside help, they gonna handle Russia!!

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“The head of European diplomacy, Josep Borrell, said that it is not possible to "dissociate the destiny of the Ukrainian people from that of the European Union."

"We have to fulfill our moral and political obligation towards Ukraine," he added.

Furthermore, Borrell confessed that the situation on the front is very difficult, because the Russian military machine "works at full speed."
For this reason, he said that in two weeks, he will urge EU foreign and defense ministers to increase Ukraine's air defense capabilities.

The Ukrainian Foreign Minister himself recently asked him "desperately for seven Patriot batteries”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
British Prime Minister Sunak and French President Macron discussed greater support for Ukraine by phone.

The two discussed priorities for the coming months and greater coordination to help Ukraine, including increasing supplies of ammunition, drones and air defense

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talking about the EU….

The problem is they let the US hoodwink them into going against Russia.
Those fools placed sanctions on Russia and didn’t have an ounce of foresight.

Man some of these country are buying material from India( at an increased price). You want to know the kicker? The kicker
is that India purchased the shit from Russia. So the same resources them fools was buying directly from Russia, they going they India.

The shit that Washington wanted to do to Russia, is happening to a number is EU nations.

We wanted to have regime change in Moscow. We put money behind Navalny but that didn’t work.
A number of leaders saw their popularity slip.

We wanted Russia economy to crumble, well take a look at France and Germany and tell me what you think.

We wanted the locals to protest and act out against Putin.
There’s protest in many places through Europe, including Russia.

And lastly Africa nations have kicked France outta their homes and welcome Russia in.
This have France pissed off, I feel that’s why they pushing the EU & NATO nations to battle Russia. I think France have been Kicked outta 4 African nations.

I KNOW INDIA is like.. YOU FUCKIN DUMMYS.......wait Hold up.. Ive not been following world economies... Germany??? fuckin GERMANY is in Economic TURMOIL???

Im starting to think those countries BEEN done for a long time now, they just been able to great the illusion they were going strong,

Right Now russia is Winning the Global Psychological War, especially since the video of the Three innocent Palestinian men gettng blown

to micro bits... and the under reporting of Russias advancements in Ukraine..

I dont see Ukraine winning this war, unless France Russia and U.S.A not America but the war corporation U.S.A go all in,

and even then, they STILL have to win the PSYCHOLOGICAL war, because if they are not allowed to FINISH what they STARTED

because of Global Pressue to End it... Russia WINS!! BRIC WINS and lowkey KNIGGAS WIN... but Im not gettin into that right now..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Spain has deployed 5 Eurofighters from the 14th Wing to Romania, along with 57 troops, for the NATO Air Police mission in Eastern Europe.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn that didn’t take long

2-CEAA276-1-B1-C-4630-9-CE5-9689-E90-DA89-A.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
When I said Europeans nations are fucking stupid, I call quoted and labeled

Make sure y’all do it to the site also :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The Polish Defense Minister said he is willing to help Ukraine get its military-age male citizens to return and help their home country fight the war.

"I think many Poles are outraged when they see young Ukrainians in hotels and cafes, and hear how much effort we have to make to help Ukraine," says the Polish minister.

This comes after Kyiv announced that passports for men of military age can only be issued within the country and not at foreign diplomatic missions, meaning men aged 18 to 59 living abroad will not be able to renew their passports. expired or obtain new ones.

Poland has so far granted temporary protected status to 950,000 Ukrainians.