Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - First looks at X TV, which could be a competitor to YouTube

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is why no one takes these fools seriously. Won't even admit that Twitter was favoring one political narrative. Then point to the current owner troll like that discredits the old fuckery. :lol:

If Elon can figure out how to make money off all the people coming to the platform to 'own' him and get cool points, he going to be the richest man again. :smh:

Fam, I get that you love to debate, but c'mon mayne :lol:

Elon Musk has lost more money than anyone in history, Guinness World Records says

January 12, 20235:28 AM ET
Tesla CEO Elon Musk has broken a record for the largest amount of money lost by one person, according to Guinness World Records.

Musk lost between $180 billion and $200 billion since November 2021 (cq), largely due to the poor performance of Tesla stocks in recent years, according to the report.

His fortune went from about $320 billion in 2021 to its current level of about $147 billion. Still, Musk remains the second-richest person in the world, behind Bernard Arnault, the CEO of luxury goods conglomerate LVMH, according to numbers by Forbes.

Despite Tesla setting new sales records in 2022 (it grew deliveries by 40% from the previous year), the stock lost 65% of its value in 2022, due to competitors.

The previous record for the most money lost by one person was $58.6 billion, set by Japanese tech investor Masayoshi Son in 2000, according to the Guinness report.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This dumb ass self driving is the dumbest thing ever invented!!!

I would never trust it.

Me either! And folks try to act like it's a foregone conclusion for some reason :smh:

I wouldn't want me or mine on the road and risk being near one of them shits when it's glitchin like Robocop

robocop-dance.gif

..I hope these insurance companies boost liability for anyone using that junk.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me either! And folks try to act like it's a foregone conclusion for some reason :smh:

I wouldn't want me or mine on the road and risk being near one of them shits when it's glitchin like Robocop

robocop-dance.gif

..I hope these insurance companies boost liability for anyone using that junk.
Their MO is to raise rates for inner city folks so their well to do AI car driving customers in the burbs can save money.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Elon Musk-funded nonprofit run by MIT professor offered to finance Swedish pro-nazi group

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Elon is trash for this. He should have just left things alone or grandfathered people in. I was concerned about deceased accounts being banned because of links in their profile, but he walked that nonsense back. He's still stripping blue checks tho so no one will be able to tell if a deceased account was an official account or not.