Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - First looks at X TV, which could be a competitor to YouTube

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you are right, imgine being able to buy anything in the world but respect. everyone is laughing at him and rightfully so. His only support are the incels.

I mean he's King Incel so as long as he has the support of his people he should be straight...now the minute his celebrity "friends" go at him then he needs to be put on suicide watch!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Instructions_to_japanese.png

With Elon Musk creating 'free' speech and not cooperating with government request to ban certain individuals, the next step could be kill lists. I noted that Russia could be doing this with Ukraine, setting up justification to use nuclear weapons by performing poorly. He is already saying that foreign government investments or ownership is a concern.

Let say I go on Twitter and say that you should take vitamins to prevent Covid-19 and that the vaccine will harm you. You have millions of followers that take your advice, the government could deem you a hostile foreign agent and take you out. With Elon Musk creating a public square where everybody voice should be heard, this could backfire.

Election interference by foreign government, instead of the government banning your accounts, they could take out these people covertly.

We can't possibly kill everyone who wants to harm us ... It's a necessary part of what we do. . . . We're not going to wind up in 10 years in a world of everybody holding hands and saying, 'We love America.'

– Unnamed senior Obama administration official, The Washington Post, 23 October 2012.[1] [/QUOTE]

It is about time this softball tactics with domestic terrorists has ended, it is time to put hostile foreign agents living in the U.S. posing as citizens in a 'disposition matrix'.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
1. Gary Webb

ins1prnhy8x51.jpg

2. Michael Hastings - Doing a story about the CIA and exposing them...

1_car-on-fire-newham.png

2. Another suicide, Michael Ruppert

mruppert_847_1.jpg

4. Posted about the vaccine that the President has taken himself is harmful to the public with no efficacy. Recommends taking Vitamin C to prevent Covid 19...