Duke, Raped & One Black College

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<IFRAME SRC="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/06/AR2006050601359.html?referrer=email&referrer=email" WIDTH=780 HEIGHT=1500>
<A HREF="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/06/AR2006050601359.html?referrer=email&referrer=email">link</A>

</IFRAME>

Last edited:
B

Blkvoz

I believe she was raped. But of course being Black she was not the victim.

Greed

Star
Registered
whether she was raped or not, it seems like North Carolina Central University is more pissed off at duke being duke rather than a stripper being assaulted. they are going to hurt black people if she ends up to be lying.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Black Rev. Calls Out Other Blacks On Duke Rape Scandal

June 15, 2006

Duke Rape Scandal Exposes the Racism of Blacks, Says Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

LOS ANGELES - With new evidence indicating that the alleged victim in the Duke lacrosse rape scandal may have lied, and that Durham District Attorney Michael Nifong misrepresented evidence and left out essential exculpatory information, prominent conservative black minister Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson today issued the following statement regarding the latest developments in this case:

"Contrary to what Mike Nifong had said early on in this investigation, the latest reports indicate that the alleged victim showed no physical signs of a sexual assault. Police documents also reveal that the accuser said she had sex with 3-4 other people just days prior to the alleged incident with the players.

"This case has exposed the sad and pathetic condition of the black community. Most blacks are so race conscious that they've already convicted these white players. This is a sad commentary about the state of blacks and their outlook on race. Until blacks acknowledge their own racism toward whites, they'll continue to side with evil just as they did in the Tawana Brawley fiasco and the O.J. Simpson case.

"The DA in this case misled the public about the evidence and exploited the anger and racist sentiments of some of Durham's black population for political gain. It's a shame that black people have once again allowed themselves to be used by a liberal Democrat. This DA has no case and should withdraw the charges immediately."

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson is Founder and President of The Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (BOND), a nationally respected nonprofit organization dedicated to "Rebuilding the Family by Rebuilding the Man." He is also an author, columnist, and sought after speaker. For more information visit www.bondinfo.org

AgentCreed

Star
Registered
Re: Black Rev. Calls Out Other Blacks On Duke Rape Scandal

while i agree we need to stop using racism so much this case is clearly racist. i dont know if she was raped i am on the fence looking at the evidence. but whatever happened her treatment was racist and this dude loves white ppl too much. the black community needs to understand and love itself and stop lusting for whitey and it will be better.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Jesse Lee Peterson?

And I thought this thread was important. 'Fuck Outta here.

Figures this asshole would come out a month or so after this is news. :smh:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

This case is a good example of why cases should be decided under the rules of evidence instead of under the rules of the media.

The defense has done a good job of trying this case in the media, that is, doing everything it can to poison the potential jury pool (those who may actually serve on the jury) before the case ever comes to trial. Thats not a bad idea by the defense, but thats not the way its suppose to go -- as it causes the public (i.e., Jesse Lee Patterson) and those who may be on the jury to start with a prejudice against the victim's story.

If prior to a trial and in and effort to counter the defense attorneys media blitz the District Attorney releases evidence to support his theory, what we would have would be trial-through-the-media instead of trial by an impartial jury.

Maybe the trial judge should have placed a gag on this case a while ago.

QueEx

cthomas0964

Star
Registered

I am on the fence about this too but if that had been a black basket ball team and 2 white strippers we would have been screaming how racist the DA was and that they were set up. I don't know if she was raped but there are alot of inconsistancies. And like in the Kobe? the alleged victim had had sex with mutiple partners before the alleged raped.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

QueEx said:
This case is a good example of why cases should be decided under the rules of evidence instead of under the rules of the media.

The defense has done a good job of trying this case in the media, that is, doing everything it can to poison the potential jury pool (those who may actually serve on the jury) before the case ever comes to trial. Thats not a bad idea by the defense, but thats not the way its suppose to go -- as it causes the public (i.e., Jesse Lee Patterson) and those who may be on the jury to start with a prejudice against the victim's story.

If prior to a trial and in and effort to counter the defense attorneys media blitz the District Attorney releases evidence to support his theory, what we would have would be trial-through-the-media instead of trial by an impartial jury.

Maybe the trial judge should have placed a gag on this case a while ago.

QueEx

I defenetly agree with a gag order. The Duke players have had their name, faces, and mugshots splattered all over international media. This scandal will call their characters into question for the rest of their lives, even if they're found to be innocent.

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when she start changing her story, thats when she lost me on the rape shit..

There are people in this world that wants to keep racism alive just to profit off of it. Be careful with the racist accusations everyone...