Music News: Dolly Parton Would Like to Pose for Playboy Again When She’s 75 UPDATE: Bezos just gave her $100 M!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don't want no part of seeing her body now of course, but I do remember seeing a story concerning Hugh Hefner's collection of film/video of the goings on at the Playboy mansion over the decades...and rumor is that Dolly was in some of them back in the day.
As the story went, Hef asked his son to get rid of the tapes

WHAT?!?!?

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

b off air he said tht today ...smh

51DUri7S6HL.jpg

guilty pleasure ...lol...luv this movie...:D

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
b off air he said tht today ...smh

Man, being off the air would be the least of his worries..... #metoo would be tracking down all the women in your life TMZ style with mic's in your mom's face while she's at the grocery store..

@'in your bank and sponsors to close your accounts and cut ties.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton backs Black Lives Matter: 'Our little white asses' aren't the only ones that matter
BY MARTY JOHNSON - 08/13/20 06:05 PM EDT 1,615

Acclaimed country singer and performer Dolly Parton voiced her support for the Black Lives Matter movement in a wide-ranging interview with Billboard.

"Of course Black lives matter," Parton told the magazine. "Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

She added: “All these good Christian people that are supposed to be such good Christian people, the last thing we’re supposed to do is to judge one another. God is the judge, not us. I just try to be myself. I try to let everybody else be themselves.”

Her comments come a few years after Parton decided to remove the word "Dixie" from the name of her dinner show attraction, now known simply as "The Stampede."
“There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” she told Billboard. "When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

The Black Lives Matter movement became regalvanized at the end of May after the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man.

Since then, protests have swept across the country. The organization has gained support from Democrats and notoriety with Republicans. Though some protests have escalated and resulted in property damage, looting and violence.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton backs Black Lives Matter: 'Our little white asses' aren't the only ones that matter
BY MARTY JOHNSON - 08/13/20 06:05 PM EDT 1,615

Acclaimed country singer and performer Dolly Parton voiced her support for the Black Lives Matter movement in a wide-ranging interview with Billboard.

"Of course Black lives matter," Parton told the magazine. "Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

She added: “All these good Christian people that are supposed to be such good Christian people, the last thing we’re supposed to do is to judge one another. God is the judge, not us. I just try to be myself. I try to let everybody else be themselves.”

Her comments come a few years after Parton decided to remove the word "Dixie" from the name of her dinner show attraction, now known simply as "The Stampede."
“There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” she told Billboard. "When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

The Black Lives Matter movement became regalvanized at the end of May after the police killing of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man.

Since then, protests have swept across the country. The organization has gained support from Democrats and notoriety with Republicans. Though some protests have escalated and resulted in property damage, looting and violence.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton On Black Lives Matter
'Of course black lives matter' says the country music legend

by melissa goldberg 20h ago

It’s been a busy day in the world of Dolly Parton, starting with the news of a forthcoming Christmas record. Then came the news of the legendary country singer-songwriter’s “Million-Air” status, awarded several times over by BMI to recognize seven of Parton’s songs that have reached over one million broadcast performances. The coveted milestone was reached by mega-hit “I Will Always Love You,” “Nine to Five,” “Jolene,” “Two Doors Down,” “Seeker,” “Yellow Roses,” and “Coat of Many Colors.”

But, by day’s end, it wasn’t the accolades or the excitement of a Holly Dolly Christmas that had fans singing Dolly Parton’s praises, instead it was something she said.

In a Billboard story, Parton, 74, did what Dolly does. She said what she felt, and she didn’t mince her words. On the topic of Black Lives Matter, and protestors, she told Billboard, “I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen. And of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

And with those five words, “of course Black lives matter” twitter was abuzz. By late afternoon her name was trending on the social platform. Fans of every age, color and creed had read and shared those words.

If you’re a Dolly fan you might be surprised by her words. Not because it’s how she feels, but because the country legend has made it a point to stay away from anything political. But, maybe, this isn’t political at all. Maybe this is about people, and Parton’s always been for the people.

While some are just catching up with name changes, Parton, and her businesses, might have been seen as ahead in that regard. In 2018 her Dixie Stampede dinner attraction was renamed Dolly Parton’s Stampede, after becoming aware that the term “Dixie” could be offensive to some due to its associations with the Confederacy. “There’s such a thing as innocent ignorance, and so many of us are guilty of that,” she told Billboard. “When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede.’ As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”

That’s Dolly Parton for you. An open ally to the LGBTQ+ community, an exceedingly generous philanthropist, who gives locally, in her East Tennessee hometown, and to Vanderbilt’s children’s hospital, and Internationally through her Imagination Library, and, now, a vocal supporter that Black lives matter.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton explains why she renamed offensive Civil War attraction in 2018
‘As soon as you realise that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass’ said the country star

Country music superstar Dolly Parton has explained why she renamed an offensive self-branded dinner show attraction back in 2018.
In an interview with Billboard, the singer-songwriter also voiced her support for the Black Lives Matter movement, and addressed the wave of anti-racism and anti-police brutality protests that occurred in the wake of the killing of George Floyd.

“I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen,” Parton said. “Of course, Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!”

ADVERTISING

Ads by Teads

Back in 2018, the artist, who is known for hits including “Jolene” and “9 to 5”, renamed the Civil War-themed attraction from “Dixie Stampede” to “Dolly Parton’s Stampede”.

“When they said ‘Dixie’ was an offensive word, I thought, ‘Well, I don’t want to offend anybody. This is a business. We’ll just call it The Stampede,” she said. “As soon as you realise that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don’t be a dumbass. That’s where my heart is. I would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose.”
Dolly Parton performs onstage at the 53rd annual CMA Awards in Nashville, Tennessee, 2019 (Getty Images)
Parton, who was born in Tennessee, is known for having an especially strong following in the southern US states, where support for the Black Lives Matter movement is often lower. People on social media were quick to praise Parton for speaking out.

“Between Dolly Parton’s quiet Covid research fund, BLM support, and her sending generations of children books through the USPS, at 74, she continues to be one of the most relevant and ever timely people of every era,” wrote one Twitter user.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
'Of Course Black Lives Matter,' Dolly Parton Tells Billboard
By CAMILA DOMONOSKE 6 HOURS AGO
ShareTweetEmail
  • Dolly Parton expressed her support for Black Lives Matter in an interview with Billboard.
    TERRY WYATT / GETTY IMAGES
Originally published on August 14, 2020 10:22 am

Dolly Parton expressed her support for Black Lives Matter in an interview with Billboard, saying that while she hasn't attended any marches this summer, she supports the protest movement and its push for racial justice.
"I understand people having to make themselves known and felt and seen," she told the magazine. "And of course Black lives matter. Do we think our little white asses are the only ones that matter? No!"

Two years ago, Parton renamed the Dixie Stampede dinner theater show — one of many business ventures she runs — after criticism in the wake of the 2017 Charlottesville white supremacist rally. Today the Civil War-themed show is known as Dolly Parton's Stampede. (The renaming of the attraction was the subject of an episode of the podcast Dolly Parton's America).
In her interview with Billboard, Parton addressed that controversy, saying she was guilty of "innocent ignorance" and "would never dream of hurting anybody on purpose."
"When they said 'Dixie' was an offensive word, I thought, 'Well, I don't want to offend anybody. This is a business. We'll just call it The Stampede,' " she said. "As soon as you realize that [something] is a problem, you should fix it. Don't be a dumbass. That's where my heart is.
The country music group formerly known as The Dixie Chicks came to the same conclusion earlier this year.
The 74-year-old songwriter, singer, businesswoman and philanthropist also said her entire business empire has been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, but she's still hopeful for the future.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton Insists Rumors of Her Tattoos Are Greatly Exaggerated, Y’all
By Devon Ivie@devonsaysrelax

Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
We can’t be sure how or when the rumors started that Dolly Parton’s arms and boobs are secretly covered in tattoos, but here we are now, and the godmother of Hannah Montana is done with our Jolene-y gossip. In a new interview with People, Parton admitted that she indeed has several “tasteful” tattoos on her body, but insisted that she’s “not a tattoo girl” and the ink isn’t excessive. “My tattoos are pretty, they’re artful, and they usually started out to cover some scar, not to make a big statement,” she explained. “Ribbons and bows and butterflies are the things that I have. I was very sick for a while and I had to wear a feeding tube. It left a little indention in my side and I didn’t like it because I’m so fair that scars turn purple on me.” A few photographs from red-carpet events in recent years have revealed colorful flowers around Parton’s décolletage.

“I like to make positives out of negatives,” Parton said. “I had a little beehive tattooed over it — a little yellow-and-brown beehive with a tiny little bee on top of the hive. The mouth of it is that little sinkhole.” Parton added, quite adorably, that she doesn’t have a tattoo dedicated to her husband Carl Dean because “he’s tattooed on my heart.” (The duo have been married for an astounding 54 years.) “Who knows, I may get some more later,” she said. “I may just have to get covered with tattoos just so everybody could be right!”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dolly Parton Insists Rumors of Her Tattoos Are Greatly Exaggerated, Y’all
By Devon Ivie@devonsaysrelax
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Shutterstock
We can’t be sure how or when the rumors started that Dolly Parton’s arms and boobs are secretly covered in tattoos, but here we are now, and the godmother of Hannah Montana is done with our Jolene-y gossip. In a new interview with People, Parton admitted that she indeed has several “tasteful” tattoos on her body, but insisted that she’s “not a tattoo girl” and the ink isn’t excessive. “My tattoos are pretty, they’re artful, and they usually started out to cover some scar, not to make a big statement,” she explained. “Ribbons and bows and butterflies are the things that I have. I was very sick for a while and I had to wear a feeding tube. It left a little indention in my side and I didn’t like it because I’m so fair that scars turn purple on me.” A few photographs from red-carpet events in recent years have revealed colorful flowers around Parton’s décolletage.
“I like to make positives out of negatives,” Parton said. “I had a little beehive tattooed over it — a little yellow-and-brown beehive with a tiny little bee on top of the hive. The mouth of it is that little sinkhole.” Parton added, quite adorably, that she doesn’t have a tattoo dedicated to her husband Carl Dean because “he’s tattooed on my heart.” (The duo have been married for an astounding 54 years.) “Who knows, I may get some more later,” she said. “I may just have to get covered with tattoos just so everybody could be right!”

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They only stopped for two years. It's had nudity again since 2017. Anyhow, she said cover, so there's no nudity there anyways so we are safe.

Safe?

Nobody's gonna melt like men did in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when they looked at the Covenant.

I want to see them out of sheer curiosity...

...but some on this board might die of sheer fappiness.

Last edited: