BGOL Investor
This pic :yes::yes:

87534632_619772732209463_1454491959666947445_n.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch is so fuckin stupid. :smh:

jFAghk.jpg

As if conversing with potentially racist incels wasn’t enough, people also took this bad behaviour by Doja Cat as an opportunity to bring up another instance of racism from the singer. Many people online pointed out the performer’s 2015 song called “Dindu Nuffin,” which, to some, may sound innocuous—but it’s anything but. According to The Source, “Dindu Nuffin” plays on racist themes and mocks victims of police brutality. Specifically, the phrase is a stylized pronunciation of “didn’t do nothing.” As writer and activist Feminista Jones shared on Twitter, “Dindu Nuffin” is a phrase used by people in alt-right spaces to describe Black victims of police brutality, derived from their assertion that when caught, Black people say “I didn’t no nothing.”

:smh: :smh: :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
As if conversing with potentially racist incels wasn’t enough, people also took this bad behaviour by Doja Cat as an opportunity to bring up another instance of racism from the singer. Many people online pointed out the performer’s 2015 song called “Dindu Nuffin,” which, to some, may sound innocuous—but it’s anything but. According to The Source, “Dindu Nuffin” plays on racist themes and mocks victims of police brutality. Specifically, the phrase is a stylized pronunciation of “didn’t do nothing.” As writer and activist Feminista Jones shared on Twitter, “Dindu Nuffin” is a phrase used by people in alt-right spaces to describe Black victims of police brutality, derived from their assertion that when caught, Black people say “I didn’t no nothing.”

:smh: :smh: :smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: I hate this stupid bitch with all my heart and soul

DzjasF.jpg

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Why are y’all still posting this bitch?

I don’t care what she says or her trash ass music.

Unless she’s showing titties, ass or pussy, she’s done