djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
dojacat.jpg

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interview was good. She looked healthy.

I was a fan back in the “Juicy” days. Then not a fan. Might check out her material again.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Years ago, and I do mean years ago when she did her first video, I was kind of digging her, but when she lost all that weight and did alterations and I found out her personality was whack I quickly got over her. I hate to say this, but rather date ice spice than her any day.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Years ago, and I do mean years ago when she did her first video, I was kind of digging her, but when she lost all that weight and did alterations and I found out her personality was whack I quickly got over her. I hate to say this, but rather date ice spice than her any day.
Really guy. Who looks at ice spice real body and go I think I prefer Doja cat.. that wasn’t a hard competition

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is one chick where I dont give a fly fuck about her opinions on anything....that body on point. She might as well be mute

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is one chick where I dont give a fly fuck about her opinions on anything....that body on point. She might as well be mute
Personally, I like the older version of her, even though this particular video is silly as fuck I still like this version of Doja