do gays have more rights than straight people?

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm asking this as a spin off of the other thread as well as shit thats happening in today's times. i work at a call center and there's flamers everywhere.so i asked my supervisor about how they talk on the phone all flamboyant and shit. he said there have been complaints against them but they can't be fired cause its considered discrimination and herassment.:smh: pretty much he said that the fags and lesbians have better job security than the rest of us at the job. so i'm asking ya'll if anyone agrees with me when i say that gays have more rights than the rest of us

SPLITPERSONaLiTy

wannabe star
Registered
There's strength in numbers fam....

The funny part is how gay people have complained as to how they don't appreciate being Labeled by society and what do they go and do???

Throw Labels on any and everything they want to prance around. (Gay Bars, Gay Parades, Gay Clubs, etc....)

cthomas0964

Star
Registered
How did we get to the point where you can have rights based on your sexual orientation. Gays-lesbians should have civil rights based upon their citizenship.

SAFOOL

Star
Registered
How did we get to the point where you can have rights based on your sexual orientation. Gays-lesbians should have civil rights based upon their citizenship.

Unfortunately we haven't. I dont believe it is illegal to discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Blunt makes a really good point about perception....in (her?) own mildly condescending, exceptionally sardonic way.

Why are you quoting blunt for people to see the fag? Don't nobody give a flying fuck that you agree with that fucking faggot. Keep it to yourself. Blunt is here to annoy and bash black people. You must be an alter ego or in on the whole moderator bait shit with Blunt.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
didnt want it to turn into this kinda shit was just askin the board if they either experience this kind of fuckery on they job or feel the same way. i'm not a biggot but some people go overboard on the gay shit,whether its the fags with the way they talk,etc. or the lesbians and the look at me shit dressing like men :smh:

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we as black folks were smart we would take notes...gay people fight for they rights:puke: and get shit they way but we on sum what you gone give me masa? shit an them cacs aint givin up shit nowadays...ie. affirmitive action GONE without so much as a fuckin whimper from our "leaders"...supreme court just ruled that white people were discriminated against cuz of they skin:eek:(didnt white people create and make the test they took???)

anyway hell yeah they got more rites than us.I crack a gay joke,someone offended,I'm in front of H.R. like I got a problem...I'm like "yo,I like pussy!Why you not gettin help for the dude who likes dick??":smh:

dlow

Rising Star
Registered
i'm asking this as a spin off of the other thread as well as shit thats happening in today's times. i work at a call center and there's flamers everywhere.so i asked my supervisor about how they talk on the phone all flamboyant and shit. he said there have been complaints against them but they can't be fired cause its considered discrimination and harassment.:smh: pretty much he said that the fags and lesbians have better job security than the rest of us at the job. so i'm asking ya'll if anyone agrees with me when i say that gays have more rights than the rest of us

Yes they do. A study was done that found that they are the only minority group that has an average salary larger then the majority group. Now they want to have married rights as a couple when you can't have those same rights shacking up. The get all of the high paying jobs and get fired last.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
case in point-gay dude made comments bout how he wanted to do sexual shit to a straight man and turn him gay at our job :puke:(i work for at&t) the straight dude went to hr and reported it they told him that they would"review the case" and that was the end of it. the straight dude quit.now let that have been me or anyone else on here, we would have beat the shit out of that pillow bitter.and guess what? we'd be fired and hit wit a hate crime and a lawsuit :smh:

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
case in point-gay dude made comments bout how he wanted to do sexual shit to a straight man and turn him gay at our job :puke:(i work for at&t) the straight dude went to hr and reported it they told him that they would"review the case" and that was the end of it. the straight dude quit.now let that have been me or anyone else on here, we would have beat the shit out of that pillow bitter.and guess what? we'd be fired and hit wit a hate crime and a lawsuit :smh:

FURTHER
IF A MAN HAD SAID THAT SHIT TO A WOMAN
HE WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY
THEY GET SPECIAL PRIVILEGES
BASED ON WHO THEY ARE FUCKIN.:confused:
THATS WHAT THIS SHIT AMOUNTS TOO.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
FURTHER
IF A MAN HAD SAID THAT SHIT TO A WOMAN
HE WOULD BE UNEMPLOYED.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY
THEY GET SPECIAL PRIVILEGES
BASED ON WHO THEY ARE FUCKIN.:confused:
THATS WHAT THIS SHIT AMOUNTS TOO.

Because homosexuals are obsessed with being flamboyant and letting the world know their preference. Shit is fucked and backwards.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh:honestly i think its all just a cry for attention. how many times someone famous or not has come out the closet after awhile? and for what? like wanda sykes she used to do comedy talking bout fucking youner dudes and now she gay :confused: its all like i said before that LOOK AT ME complex

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh:honestly i think its all just a cry for attention. how many times someone famous or not has come out the closet after awhile? and for what? like wanda sykes she used to do comedy talking bout fucking youner dudes and now she gay :confused: its all like i said before that LOOK AT ME complex

I kinda look at it in da same manner.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
I work in an organization where as a straight man, I am in the minority. My two supervisors, who are lesbian, give me shit every single day on my job. I went to the supervisors, who are gay as well, and told them of my situation. Let me just say this - shit has only gotten worse! Come to find out, they all go out for drinks after work so they have a clique. Me? I'm just someone who's still new on the job (7 mos) but any day now, I am about to say to hell with this job and go somewhere else. This is bullshit.

Gay people talk this discrimination shit, but when the tables are turned it's another story.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gay people have it better both ways no pun intended.they are the only people allowed to be totally free in any right. think about it if u and yo girl kissin like crazy people get upset and say something bout it but if u say something to 2 fags u are a bigot. how u want the same rights as straight people but want to seperate yourselves from us?if u are a man act like one and the same for women. don't be all butch,put yourself in a mans place,and then cry when u get that ass whupped.