Detroit Heads I need Strip Club Advice!

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Gotta throw my cousin a bachelor party in september. I was thinking about bouncing from Strip club to strip club or going to a few spots and trying to recruit some chicks for a private party. Run down a list of the spots, how the chick are/look, and price ranges for me! Thanks

eliive

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Depends on what side of town you want to be on. The Crazy Horse and Vegas(formally the Sting) are the bangers on Michigan Ave. Then you have Cheetahs on W. 8 Mile and King of Diamonds on E. 8 Mile.

Even though I spend a lot of time at The Crazy Horse, I actually prefer the bitches at King Of Diamonds...just my opinion.

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Side of town really don't matter bro. What's the dance prices at each if you know and the quality of women?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Actually pretty simple if you go south hit the various clubs on MI ave and see if you can recruit some girls. If you stay to the north hit the clubs on 8-mile.

You may want to do some advance Reconnaissance;).

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Actually pretty simple if you go south hit the various clubs on MI ave and see if you can recruit some girls. If you stay to the north hit the clubs on 8-mile.

You may want to do some advance Reconnaissance;).

:dance:
I'm on it! I'll let ya know what I came up with!

Suavehova

Support BGOL
Registered
Did my Bro's at Cheatahs... it was pretty straight. Just hit them up in advance and reserve a booth or 2 for your party...

Fuzzy_McNut

Banned
I like cobras. I'm sure you could reserve something upstairs on the second floor.

Women are ok...somedays you will see all dimes some days you will see about 2.

Personality is usually boring....if u goin to talk and see tits.

Lap dances are 10$ vip lap dances are 20

Parking is 10 after 9 ad entrance is 10 after 9.