Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also u see the games that folks be playing…

Dude been the number 2 player behind Arch Manning for a while…

so when he didn’t commit to Miami, when he didn’t look appealing at the all American game

what happened they dropped him in rankings
I think I saw 9th overall on one site and down to like the 5th ranked corner on another…

I been apart of a high profile player recruiting process so I get the politics

He got cooked in those Under Armour practices and once during the game...the other thing that happens is players get dropped in the rankings when they don't commit to the SEC (specifically UGA and BAMA) powers.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He can throw. He'll need to adjust to the speed (get rid of it), but he has a good/great arm and makes really good reads/decisions.
Yup dude been working or spoke with Brady and Manning

Some of his releases kinda seem Manningish

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He got cooked in those Under Armour practices and once during the game...the other thing that happens is players get dropped in the rankings when they don't commit to the SEC (specifically UGA and BAMA) powers.

when my peeps was in the recruiting circuit, we knew which scouts to speak to and which camps to attend…

was very easy to gain stars via conversation…gotta know who to rub elbows with

but that don’t take away the skills this dude possess

Adroit

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think it is disrespectful for ESPN to refer to him by his first name and not either his full name or just his last name(i.e. "Deion flips #1 recruit")?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think it is disrespectful for ESPN to refer to him by his first name and not either his full name or just his last name(i.e. "Deion flips #1 recruit")?
He is famous so they refer to him as Deion

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fm67aqqagAQYKN5

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nah he’s been referred to as Deion or Prime for the past 30 years

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
All this Deion stuff is bittersweet.

I'm happy for his Colorado success, but I was really looking forward to seeing Jackson State kids get drafted in the NFL.

Hunter's gonna be a 1st rounder and it would have been historic.

Good luck still to Coach Prime.

with the 11th pick in the NFL draft the New York Jets, select CB Travis Hunter from Jackson State University…

Or however they say it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Interesting...

I hear you. Coach Prime would even be better

But Deion is like Madonna, Prince, Levron , MJ, level at this point.

I don't hear it as disrespectful

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Colorado will be going to a bowl game next season. May not be a 10 win season, but definitely bowl eligible in Prime's first year.
I don’t see how the make a bowl game next season. You need 6 wins

Losses I see are

TCU
Oregon
Utah
UCLA
USC

so they will need to find one win. I think they should be able to beat Nebraska. Colorado just has no depth this year and they would need to avoid injuries to key areas

Injuries can really make or break them next year