Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is still the same as I mentioned before. He only wants to play for Miami and no one else. However, I am not sure Miami has worked out his transcript issue yet. He definitely has a large NIL deal at UM.

He has not taken a single other visit other than to Miami and that is where he really wants to play. But time is against his side and he either has to retake the ACT or have Miami clear it. If Not, he won’t be able to until the summer.

Deion has spoken to him several times and his Mom but he is still set on Miami. I told him straight up that do what is in his heart and my choice would be UM. But regardless he will go to the NFL because he is that elite

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
It is still the same as I mentioned before. He only wants to play for Miami and no one else. However, I am not sure Miami has worked out his transcript issue yet. He definitely has a large NIL deal at UM.

He has not taken a single other visit other than to Miami and that is where he really wants to play. But time is against his side and he either has to retake the ACT or have Miami clear it. If Not, he won’t be able to until the summer.

Deion has spoken to him several times and his Mom but he is still set on Miami. I told him straight up that do what is in his heart and my choice would be UM. But regardless he will go to the NFL because he is that elite

Is he your fam Brown? Not being a smartass. Just genuinely curious

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not a football head personally by any means and I honestly feel like Bomani had the best critical/realistic take on Deion's departure to Colorado. BUT, I watched Prime on Uncle Shay Shay's podcast and it's hard to have anything but respect for both these men tbh. Sorry if it's a repeat up in this long ass thread

Watch the brother from another breakdown of this interview

You might change your mind a little bit.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is he your fam Brown? Not being a smartass. Just genuinely curious
No I wish he was fam..lol But know his people really well. @Mask wants him a Colorado. To get him there, they would need to come with the bag. I am pretty sure Deion can get him a NIL deal also.

His NIL deal at Miami is substantial tho

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No I wish he was fam..lol But know his people really well. @Mask wants him a Colorado. To get him there, they would need to come with the bag. I am pretty sure Deion can get him a NIL deal also.

His NIL deal at Miami is substantial tho

yes i want him there for a simple reason…

And not even to make a huge deal about it
But just for Deion to do things folks thought he’d have trouble doing…

before recruiting started

I stated words from another recruiter about Colorado having a top 5 transfer portal class.
some folks were like you tripping, ain’t no fucking way… Colorado ain’t it

After the early signing date and two weeks of being the Head Coach…..they 3rd on transfer portal (or was at or near 3rd, I haven’t checked in a while)

Before early signing… I threw out an idea about the possibilities for them to get a top 25 class… that was laughed upon(not really but y’all understand)…

I based that mostly on the idea of the Jackson state transfers…mixed in with players here and there…

they was at 23 and signing ain’t over…

I also said something like, it would be crazy if CU is nationally ranked once the top 25 ranking come out…

we heard, they will need years to get the program together

so yea Deion get that fucking bag ready and go scoop up Cormani McClain, if da U keep playing around….

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yes i want him there for a simple reason…

And not even to make a huge deal about it
But just for Deion to do things folks thought he’d have trouble doing…

before recruiting started

I stated words from another recruiter about Colorado having a top 5 transfer portal class.
some folks were like you tripping, ain’t no fucking way… Colorado ain’t it

After the early signing date and two weeks of being the Head Coach…..they 3rd on transfer portal (or was at or near 3rd, I haven’t checked in a while)

Before early signing… I threw out an idea about the possibilities for them to get a top 25 class… that was laughed upon(not really but y’all understand)…

I based that mostly on the idea of the Jackson state transfers…mixed in with players here and there…

they was at 23 and signing ain’t over…

I also said something like, it would be crazy if CU is nationally ranked once the top 25 ranking come out…

we heard, they will need years to get the program together

so yea Deion get that fucking bag ready and go scoop up Cormani McClain, if da U keep playing around….
He will need years tho. Most likely 3 years. If he has a 6 win season the haters will be out. That is why I have been giving a realistic expectation. If he does win early he would have exceeded all expectations but if not. I hope he gets the same pass white coaches receive

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn damn damn

Fl-S7X_WAAEnBR5

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hey Mask, you going out for the Spring Game? I was thinking about taking a trip out there before the summer. I got a Cousin that stay in Colorado Springs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Hey Mask, you going out for the Spring Game? I was thinking about taking a trip out there before the summer. I got a Cousin that stay in Colorado Springs

mann making plays to catch a regular season game….

The TCU game was the best one for us, being it was in Texas but we having a party for my homie mother, she’s turning the big 6 0.
The SC game is the other matchup, dude talked about….

So I’m not sure, we planning to make an Auburn game also… we trying to be busy

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Publicly embracing a kid won’t fly
well from the context of the meeting this dude was warned a few times.. also he aint a kid. If this was highschool or middle school I'd say MAYBE theres a better to handle it but when you get (as my grandmother would say) hair on your ass....your grown and you get dealt with as one. More than half that room stood up to vote to kick him out so ALOT of people was done with his antics.

being an adult means dealing with the consequences of your actions. Also Deion needs to set a tone about how serious he is about conduct and fellowship in that locker room. He needs to tamp down a lot of their more immature inclinations like hazing and cliques and sowing bad influences etc.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well from the context of the meeting this dude was warned a few times.. also he aint a kid. If this was highschool or middle school I'd say MAYBE theres a better to handle it but when you get (as my grandmother would say) hair on your ass....your grown and you get dealt with as one. More than half that room stood up to vote to kick him out so ALOT of people was done with his antics.

being an adult means dealing with the consequences of your actions. Also Deion needs to set a tone about how serious he is about conduct and fellowship in that locker room. He needs to tamp down a lot of their more immature inclinations like hazing and cliques and sowing bad influences etc.
He needs to handle that more professionally. If you are going to dismiss a kid then do it. Putting him all on camera ain’t it.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
These fucking idiots. That’s not a marijuana leaf it’s an Ohio State helmet sticker. That’s probably a pick of him in high school showing intentions of where he wants to go.
images
Of course a Colorado State fan would not CM to sign with Colorado

They understand what’s happening

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

It’s pretty simple every coach have their way about doing things

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He needs to handle that more professionally. If you are going to dismiss a kid then do it. Putting him all on camera ain’t it.
you know what youre right...he shouldnt have played to the cameras with that. Not all team business needs to on social media.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
you know what youre right...he shouldnt have played to the cameras with that. Not all team business needs to on social media.
Not that it much of a difference but seem like it on the documentary and someone screen recorded and place on twitter….

One thing Deion have told everyone, everything probably will get record

when he’s around, cameras will be around

Not that I like it but It’s how he operates

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I Will Bandwagon Colorado this season for sure tho. @Mask better be right or I am coming for him and we gone square up lol
I kinda think I’d rather you be against them…
:colin::colin::colin::colin:

i haven’t been keeping up with things lately but if my past memory holds correct please cheer for Miami getting CM, and all of the Pac schools when “We Coming” plays them

Now if you figured that shit out, then :thumbsup: :shades: