Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Not a football head personally by any means and I honestly feel like Bomani had the best critical/realistic take on Deion's departure to Colorado. BUT, I watched Prime on Uncle Shay Shay's podcast and it's hard to have anything but respect for both these men tbh. Sorry if it's a repeat up in this long ass thread

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not a football head personally by any means and I honestly feel like Bomani had the best critical/realistic take on Deion's departure to Colorado. BUT, I watched Prime on Uncle Shay Shay's podcast and it's hard to have anything but respect for both these men tbh. Sorry if it's a repeat up in this long ass thread

Definitely a repost
But who cares, the repost police ain’t been patrolling this thread 24/7 anyways

great great great interview

another great great great interview beside that 60 mins interview was the one with the 2 brothers that talk about wealth

I think it has “Leisure” in the name of their show

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Deion was catching some heat today…

Them twitter fingers was at his neck today

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Top LB on some scouting sites

Look at the list on Dec 9th compared to the post above… and folks wanted to question Deion’s reach…

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
We can say this was an early indication if he does sign with CU

he Replied after the Wr committed to CU
FlHCV2JagAE2H_T

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Before he committed, I heard a talking head said Travis Hunter would be the best player in the PAC, if he comes

well he’s there now…

But picture Deion trying to get a player that’s just as good who looks a little taller

Cormani McClain
6’2 corner
Class of 2023

and

Ellis Robinson IV,
6’0 corner
Class of 2024

nice hit but McClain

Spoke to him again today. He still has no real interest in going to Colorado. He needs to do a few things to get into UM.

I will say this though. UM has stricter entry requirements and if this goes on, less say past Jan 15. He will have to make a decision or risk waiting until the summer to get cleared for UM

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor

Let me say this I'd like to apologize for my initial response to Deion Sanders leaving JSU after seeing this edition of Club Shay Shay. Just seeing the dam foot, and the pain pills he takes on a daily basis is crazy. Plus seeing a video on youtube showing their infrastructure on city of Jackson Mississippi. LOL Deion said, "Dam those Booster Meetings". He also talks about HBCUs Alumni never gives back to their school.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Let me say this I'd like to apologize for my initial response to Deion Sanders leaving JSU after seeing this edition of Club Shay Shay. Just seeing the dam foot, and the pain pills he takes on a daily basis is crazy. Plus seeing a video on youtube showing their infrastructure on city of Jackson Mississippi. LOL Deion said, "Dam those Booster Meetings". He also talks about HBCUs Alumni never gives back to their school.

seem like the Amazon Prime series will have more people retracting those opinions also

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man there was a ton of new transfer portal entries….

Deion need to scoop up them linemen

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Nothing against this dude but there are many black barbers that could’ve got Deion right. A lot that have even moved there. My old barber from Mississippi. Could’ve given him a familiar feeling of the home he just left. Who tf is from Commerce City, Colorado smh. Never heard anybody ever say that shit my whole life. Just claim Denver like everybody else does bruh. Nothing exists in that state outside Denver/Aurora for Black folks at least. Haircuts included. Somebody get this man Prime a guide for the city.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Dawg….. if this don’t give folks an insight towards the possibilities of talent that will walk the halls Colorado I don’t know what will.

as a parent I could see they connections

these dudes work their magic

I have a story about a recent recruitment. This happened about two weeks ago. I wasn’t going to share it since some folks think Deion can’t recruit among the elite but fuck it
:shades: :shades:

So this player is pretty much locked in on his commitment. Family pretty much behind the decision, they been with him throughout the process. During the early signing period, he’s gonna commit, he just had one more visit left.
The offer came in kinda late.
So, they planned to take the visit outta respect and see another part of the country.

so a day after the trip, the phone ring

“hey coach”

“what’s up my guy”

“coach I appreciate everything you’ve done for me”
(I’m thinking awww what the fuck)
“I’m going to Colorado”

“Ok, good luck”
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

*the conversation was a little longer but This part is enough “

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nothing against this dude but there are many black barbers that could’ve got Deion right. A lot that have even moved there. My old barber from Mississippi. Could’ve given him a familiar feeling of the home he just left. Who tf is from Commerce City, Colorado smh. Never heard anybody ever say that shit my whole life. Just claim Denver like everybody else does bruh. Nothing exists in that state outside Denver/Aurora for Black folks at least. Haircuts included. Somebody get this man Prime a guide for the city.

I lived in Tamarac FL., and never claimed Ft Lauderdale when I join the military, because I was proud of where I was from. What about Colorado Springs (sister city of Ft Carson)? There's a lot of blacks there as well. I'm looking for a barber who provide great service, safe environment, and a place I can go without hearing profane language in every conversation. I went to a black barbershop here in El Paso, and the first thing that came out dude mouth was "I only take cash, and I don't have an ATM". I just in my truck and left. Korean or German women have been cutting my hair for at least twenty years now.:)

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I lived in Tamarac FL., and never claimed Ft Lauderdale when I join the military, because I was proud of where I was from. What about Colorado Springs (sister city of Ft Carson)? There's a lot of blacks there as well. I'm looking for a barber who provide great service, safe environment, and a place I can go without hearing profane language in every conversation. I went to a black barbershop here in El Paso, and the first thing that came out dude mouth was "I only take cash, and I don't have an ATM". I just in my truck and left. Korean or German women have been cutting my hair for at least twenty years now.:)

Years ago I let a dude cut my hair in Thornton, Colorado(near Commerce City) but while he was cutting he said, “You’re the first black person I ever cut”. I wasn’t surprised but he could’ve kept that to himself. Cut was decent but that was the first time I ever got enhancements and I hopped in the shower…you know the rest lol. BUT when I moved to Florida them Puerto Ricans got me right. So Prime just need a dude experienced in cutting black hair and Commerce City ain’t got black folks. That’s my main issue. Plus I want people to stop thinking Colorado doesn’t have black people and this ain’t helping lol

I feel you on the environment tho.