Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seem like the praise the high schooler got was welcomed

To be honest I felt Hinkerson was the best back last year but the room was room crowded….
Along with horrible line play

If they got mad and left because if Neely comments, that weak on their part.
Neely, see and know what’s going on.

Did he have to comment that no, but he did…
Coach Prime decreases his role. I can’t be mad because you got to play who you think gives you the best chance to win.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I suspect that they all left because the offense was/is pass first. Pretty much every player’s goal is to make it to the league. It is tough for a RB to do that in Colorado’s offense. I suspect Prime is values pass protection and Dylan was a liability at times in that regard.

Charlie and Welch is in a great position…

Even tho they have backs coming in… just two backs in the room… you know you don’t have to battle 5 folks for touches…

Seem like players want to be told, I’m the starter

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Coach Prime says don't worry about transfer portal activity and experts agree​

BuffStampede.com publisher Adam Munsterteiger joins 247Sports national college football analyst Carl Reed to talk about the news coming out during Colorado's transfer portal window...​

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charlie and Welch is in a great position…

Even tho they have backs coming in… just two backs in the room… you know you don’t have to battle 5 folks for touches…

Seem like players want to be told, I’m the starter
Hopefully the injury bug doesn’t hit them. I assume they will bring in more RB for stability

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mudda fuckkkkkk

Smh
Like Colorado, UM lost their RB room. Fletcher are star back appears to be out for the season. Citizen, Parrish and Chaney all transferred out.

Buffs need about 6 backs, 3 will get hurt at some point during the season and miss some time. So keeping a good stable helps.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn why they doing Prime like that

Making it seem like he been there the whole time :lol:

Don’t know is underlining dislike or something for clicks or what

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don’t come in high, smelling like weed
Man I wonder if this was one of Bishop issues also

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lauren had them curls rolling

2-C433332-EF4-A-4-FF7-B8-E8-7-A8-D70-D7-C5-CA.png

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo...is prime fucking lauren or what??

she is in that room comfortable and barefoot like she's his wife...
what yall think?

I wonder if he’s ever considered stem cells
injections in his legs. Seems like clots and blood flow issues would be a good match to at least try it. All I’m hearing in the videos is cutting out this vein and clearing out that vein. What’s causing the blood flow issue in the first place?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I wonder if he’s ever considered stem cells
injections in his legs. Seems like clots and blood flow issues would be a good match to at least try it. All I’m hearing in the videos is cutting out this vein and clearing out that vein. What’s causing the blood flow issue in the first place?
Seem like a toe issue that went untreated for years…was the start

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seem like a toe issue that went untreated for years…was the start
I dunno, remember he said it runs in his family, so how does a toe issue continue 'cause all this years after the toes were removed? I’m no medical doctor so I’m talking out my ass of course, but after having two toes removed like it’s cancer and they still talking like his leg could go as well I’m looking at all alternatIves if the surgery didn’t work.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I dunno, remember he said it runs in his family, so how does a toe issue continue 'cause all this years after the toes were removed? I’m no medical doctor so I’m talking out my ass of course, but after having two toes removed like it’s cancer and they still talking like his leg could go as well I’m looking at all alternatIves if the surgery didn’t work.

Seem like there still a lack of flow or was a lack of flow…

Dude seem to get around way better now, not saying the pain is gone but that limp is a thing of the past…

I’m see if I can find the video where she was explaining why there’s still issues…

Might’ve been the clip when he got that needle removed

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn why they doing Prime like that

Making it seem like he been there the whole time :lol:

Don’t know is underlining dislike or something for clicks or what

It’s not a negative but more showing how far Colorado is off talent wise before competing for titles

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So basically you and him are sorta like kindred spirits, huh?
I know him and the family. He was not happy after arriving in Boulder. This is why I posted, I don’t think he would make it.

He just never vibed with Coach Prime after arriving. They kept bumping heads. From what I was told, his family tried their best to fix the issues he was having but it didn’t work.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Say Julian, how about you log off for the rest of the day…. You won the comment of the day in the early hours

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao:

See ya tomorrow

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Yall come at me for posting information as if I am the one causing the problems. I just give y’all the inside scoop before it hits the media of what I heard and know through my connections.

I even posted saying that some players who leave may not have nice things to say and that is normal.

During recruiting season I made post saying highschool kids were not being contacted and I don’t think the recruiting class would be ranked highly and I heard that they would go heavy portal.

But y’all get salty and for what?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was lack of flow and a complication from him not getting it fixed many years ago.