DC Young Fly's wife (Jacky Oh) passed away after she did a mommy makeover through surgery!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

“Wild 'N Out” star Jacky Oh's cause of death revealed​

The cause of Jacky Oh's death has been declared nearly four months after the Wild 'N Out star died unexpectedly at 32.

Oh, whose birth name was Jacklyn Smith, died from complications from cosmetic surgery, a representative for the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office confirmed to PEOPLE on Friday. The news was first reported by TMZ.

Oh died May 31 in Miami. At the time, TMZ reported that her longtime partner, the comedian and rapper DC Young Fly, was in Atlanta shooting new episodes of Wild 'N Out when she died. The couple, who shared children Nova, Nala, and Prince, first met while filming the Nick Cannon-created improv and sketch comedy show in 2015.

AA1c149p.img

In the wake of Oh's death, BET Media said in a statement, "We are deeply saddened by the passing of Jacklyn Smith, known to the world as Jacky Oh, a talented Wild N' Out family member whose impact will be forever treasured and missed."

The statement added, "Jacky Oh was a loving friend and beloved colleague of the Wild N' Out cast throughout five seasons. More importantly, she was a tremendous mother to three beautiful children. The BET Media Group extends our sincere condolences to the Smith family, DC Young Fly, B Simone, Nick Cannon, and all friends who loved and cared for Jacky Oh during this difficult time."

In addition to appearing on five seasons of Wild N' Out, Oh had roles on Marc + Jenni, Shift Drinks, and The Worst Couple. She also launched a lip gloss line and worked as a real estate agent.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sad just seen her in this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6L_k74BOLag&pp=ygUUZHJha2UgZnQgY2hyaXMgYnJvd24=

“Wild 'N Out” star Jacky Oh's cause of death revealed​

The cause of Jacky Oh's death has been declared nearly four months after the Wild 'N Out star died unexpectedly at 32.

Oh, whose birth name was Jacklyn Smith, died from complications from cosmetic surgery, a representative for the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office confirmed to PEOPLE on Friday. The news was first reported by TMZ.

Oh died May 31 in Miami. At the time, TMZ reported that her longtime partner, the comedian and rapper DC Young Fly, was in Atlanta shooting new episodes of Wild 'N Out when she died. The couple, who shared children Nova, Nala, and Prince, first met while filming the Nick Cannon-created improv and sketch comedy show in 2015.

AA1c149p.img

In the wake of Oh's death, BET Media said in a statement, "We are deeply saddened by the passing of Jacklyn Smith, known to the world as Jacky Oh, a talented Wild N' Out family member whose impact will be forever treasured and missed."

The statement added, "Jacky Oh was a loving friend and beloved colleague of the Wild N' Out cast throughout five seasons. More importantly, she was a tremendous mother to three beautiful children. The BET Media Group extends our sincere condolences to the Smith family, DC Young Fly, B Simone, Nick Cannon, and all friends who loved and cared for Jacky Oh during this difficult time."

In addition to appearing on five seasons of Wild N' Out, Oh had roles on Marc + Jenni, Shift Drinks, and The Worst Couple. She also launched a lip gloss line and worked as a real estate agent.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How much money has shorty made in her life compared to how much money she has spent in her life? How many women has she influenced to spend money on an elective surgery?

Who paid for the delivery of her children?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depends on the parts B...
Successful transplants are performed everyday.
Strange it is like their science taking over from what is natural. They finally released things pertaining to God and made the holy bible legal. But just like ufo's that made sure not to reveal Jesus is black. But even from the story they allowed and made legal they say that a man ear was cut off and Jesus put it right back on and not with the surgical equipment we have today. Something about blacks being natural and use to could do anything as the saying goes everything is possible with God. Elijah was right the black man is God and Jesus was the last black man to demonstrate real blackness. Because of being brainwashed and lack of knowledge of self only things for our kids to look forward to is being carbon copies of white devils. It is the only reality they have known so far unless one of us overcomes this white man's world and rebuild the truth about the so called garden of eden which is the original black nation.
Some powerful devils have been getting people organs for years. These are the real gangsters and these are the ones that no one is going to mess with no matter what they do.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

There will be no criminal investigation against her doctor.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must of heard it wrong….sound like snitching, why did my girl get caught and they didn’t. Overall people done lost loved ones everyday. My boy lost his mother, he can’t look at mines and say why his didn’t die.

Unfortunately it was a tragedy for him to lose his beautiful wife.

How is thinking those thoughts to himself while being flooded with images of BBLs, switching?

I didn't take it as him hating on the other girls/women. But as a man that's still hurting and missing is kids mother.

"All of THESE women (either on SM or IRL) got the same surgery. Why did YOURS go bad? Why did YOU have to die?"

And thats real, I feel for him

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is thinking those thoughts to himself while being flooded with images of BBLs, switching?

I didn't take it as him hating on the other girls/women. But as a man that's still hurting and missing is kids mother.

"All of THESE women (either on SM or IRL) got the same surgery. Why did YOURS go bad? Why did YOU have to die?"

And thats real, I feel for him
That’s why I said I must of misinterpreted wrong. But the way you explained it, makes sense unfortunately surgery could always go wrong for anyone. I guess it was her time to go, and one day it will be our time as well. Enjoy everyday on earth!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That’s why I said I must of misinterpreted wrong. But the way you explained it, makes sense unfortunately surgery could always go wrong for anyone. I guess it was her time to go, and one day it will be our time as well. Enjoy everyday on earth!
I know you mean well, but I don't believe it was her time to go because surgeries like that you would expect them to go well and then for them to come home to their families and not the other way around having to bury a love one.

This is why women need to stop being lazy and hit the gym to get the figure they want whether that's ass or titties because getting surgery is like gambling on your life which could be life or death.

Last edited: