Dating or Married to a woman with kids not your own?!?!

BIGLOS

wannabe star
Registered
What's good brothas? I was just curious on the subject of marrying women with kids not fathered by yourself.... Not that i would have any ill feelings towards the kids, 'cause i know it's not their fault, but i just could not see myself marrying a female that's got that baby daddy drama. Even if the pop is not a part of the child's life. I don't think i would like the thought of my wife having another man's child...that fucks with me when i think of something like that....That's something a man would have to come to grips with SERIOUSLY...

M

Micheal Wolf

BIGLOS said:
What's good brothas? I was just curious on the subject of marrying women with kids not fathered by yourself.... Not that i would have any ill feelings towards the kids, 'cause i know it's not their fault, but i just could not see myself marrying a female that's got that baby daddy drama. Even if the pop is not a part of the child's life. I don't think i would like the thought of my wife having another man's child...that fucks with me when i think of something like that....That's something a man would have to come to grips with SERIOUSLY...

Um goin on 6 years. The oldest is 13 and the next is 12. we had one together thats now 5.

It hard. but luckly I dont have to deal with the other pops.

BIGLOS

wannabe star
Registered
yo wolf... u ever feel like you had to settle for second best??? she had 2 kids with their pops, and she's proly like..."i'm not having anymore kids" so you may only get to have 1 child with her... i know kids aren't cheap and require alot of time...

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Unless she's is a virgin, someone else has driven it first, whether or not it resulted in children. So, use what I call the "NTMP" Rule. Thats, "New To Me Pussy".

QueEx

buffdaddy

Star
Registered
When U Go Out With A Girl With Kids You Will Always Be Placed Second In There Eyes.....advice: Find Someone With No Kids, Be First Along With The Kids You Bring In This World...........girls With Kids=damaged Goods

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
If you're older than 25 and wanna get married, chances are that you'll meet women w/ kids. It doesn't have to be drama if she's got her act together; if she doesn't have her act together why would you wanna be with her anyway?

If you're talking marriage, you gotta love the crumb-snatcher(s) like you love her or it's over before you begin. (hint: you can't look at the kids as crumb-snatchers...)
I ain't married - ain't tryin' to get nmarried so I calls 'em crumb-snatchers!!

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
Marriage is a sham, it will more than likely make you and your girl less close than you were before, read my "marriage is out dated" thread.