Dare I say it? PDA

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
What are your feelings on it?

Do you engage in Public Displays of Affection?

Is it just kisses, do you hold hands, do you walk arm in arm with your SO?

Or even worse, do you put your hand down the back of their pants while he/she does the same to you while walking?

I'm not a big fan of PDA myself.

I'll peck in public but no major tongue kissing.

I'll hold hands off and on while walking. If it's cold I'll walk arm in arm with a dude but that's about it.

And what about you dudes? Do you play all hard? (I can't stand that) Do you remain totally unaffectionate in public?

beyonceknowlesjayzweddingnews1262006-48j1kpvb5.jpg

jayzbeyonce0614073-48j1l0ni4.jpg

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I dont like to see or engage in PDA. Like you said a little hand holding a lil kiss on the cheek but thats about it. EEWWW I can't stand that shit when couples walk around with their hands down the back of each others jeans :puke:

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since I'm touchy feely type PDA is me all day long. Not necessarily kissing all the time but I'm playful, and I like to be close to my woman

Manbot26

Star
Registered
No... We can walk close to each other, maybe hand in hand, maybe arms linked, but hand down the back of my jeans and the other stuff, I'll pass...

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Since I'm touchy feely type PDA is me all day long. Not necessarily kissing all the time but I'm playful, and I like to be close to my woman

I like playful affection. But nothing annoys me more than seeing a couple walk down the street hand in hand that won't break the connection for nothin!

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
:yes: Iam a flirty person so i like to be close. I have no problem with touching. I'am goofy like that so i'll probably do the hand down the back pocket thing just for giggles. The tounge kisssing in public thing is a lil too much. A peck here and there is cool.

Poobs

Potential Star
Registered
I think the only time I engaged in PDA was when I was tryin to lead it into havin sex in a public place (elevators, Borders, or whateva)...otherwise a peck is about all I can take..maybe hand holdin but not to the point where our fuckin hands is sweatin from it..everything else could wait til we alone..or in the car at least :D

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
Not really the affectionate type at all in the streets. I want to gag everytime I see hand holding, or hands in the back pocket. Now a deep passionate kiss with some groping in a hidden corner I can do.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Not really the affectionate type at all in the streets. I want to gag everytime I see hand holding, or hands in the back pocket. Now a deep passionate kiss with some groping in a hidden corner I can do.

Everytime I see you post all I can think of is you wearing that smile :yes:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Everytime I see you post all I can think of is you wearing that smile :yes:

:lol::lol: Me too!

To answer the question, I love to show affection, but I'm not a fan of PDA. A peck on the cheek is cool, but I've seen people going to town on trains and such, and just having to watch that makes me want to retch.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't stand couples that act like they have never been alone before. All the tongue kissing and groping need to keep to yourself.

But, I love holding my womans hand, when she grabs onto my arms. Occasional kiss or two but nothing major. :)

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
I was always of the school, where there is a need for it. There is a problem/insecurity in the relationship.

Pussy Krook

Star
Registered
I think the only time I engaged in PDA was when I was tryin to lead it into havin sex in a public place (elevators, Borders, or whateva)...otherwise a peck is about all I can take..maybe hand holdin but not to the point where our fuckin hands is sweatin from it..everything else could wait til we alone..or in the car at least :D

Co siggy

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate holding hands :angry: !! I do like when a female sits up under me (social gathering, party etc.) or does the arm in arm thing. A peck on the lips or cheek is cool from time to time but don't expect any heavy petting in public. I was always taught that it was tacky.

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was always of the school, where there is a need for it. There is a problem/insecurity in the relationship.

Couldnt agree more, why do you have to be all over someone you see all the damn time??? Its like people are tryin to claim whats theirs in front of other people when I see it. If both parties like then cool, but I dont like it like that, peck me on the neck, we can hold hands sometimes, but for the most part, give me my foot of space, I hate feeling smothered.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
I hate PDA. .
A lot of men I have been with have been huge fans of it and I just don't like it. I'm ok with kissing and holding hands every once and a while. But I think it can definitely be over done.

swiftandsilent

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about a couple out to eat in a booth for 4 people alone and they sit on the same side of the table?

Damn, can a brotha get room to get his grub on?

:lol::lol:

Holding hands can work on a slow adventurous walk.

:yes:

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
How about a couple out to eat in a booth for 4 people alone and they sit on the same side of the table?

Damn, can a brotha get room to get his grub on?

:lol::lol:

Guilty :lol:
But he requested it first and its just a thing I do with one man.

I love to touch people and like Iron I am very flirty, but I don't expect PDA or require it. If its cold I like to walk arm and arm but I do that with my mom and brother too so it's not about being possessive. We are a very affectionate family and I was basically raised on hugs and tickles.

speedracer

Potential Star
Registered
i am the touchy type,very affectionate. my girl isnt sometimes it sucks. i would never want to slob her down in public but a nice sensual kiss is cool every now and again