Damn RIP FBG Duck

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just saw a video of him rolling around on the ground.

RIP to him

Why in the fuck do those rappers stay in chicago?if I'm actually making $$$ from rap music there's no way in hell I would be there but I wouldn't run to ATL either,I'd stay somewhere in the middle,somewhere where I wouldn't have to be ducking and dodging niggas.

Ain't black people in Chicago sick of death,sick of guns,sick of shootings and just sick of being sick of all of that bullshit?that ain't living,that's just waiting on death to come a knocking and motherfuckers ain't even seeing 30.

lordrakim

Da God
BGOL Investor
I just saw a video of him rolling around on the ground.

RIP to him

Why in the fuck do those rappers stay in chicago?if I'm actually making $$$ from rap music there's no way in hell I would be there but I wouldn't run to ATL either,I'd stay somewhere in the middle,somewhere where I wouldn't have to be ducking and dodging niggas.

Ain't black people in Chicago sick of death,sick of guns,sick of shootings and just sick of being sick of all of that bullshit?that ain't living,that's just waiting on death to come a knocking and motherfuckers ain't even seeing 30.

if u don't mind me asking, where are u from?

Chi has it's issues but it ain't what (m)ass media makes it out to be... that was a hit and if someone wanna get u, it don't matter where u go, they gonna get at u....people that have been affiliated know that from the start if u get greenlit and civilians won't understand because they don't come from it....