DAMN is this Snoop's niece? - A Wisconsin Restaurant Employee Messed Up A Hamburger Order. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
She's gonna get all the prison burgers that she wants for the next ten years..... singing that Burger King tune.... "Have it yourrrr waaaay!!!"

v1z5l3.gif

AA18RcXe.img

A server in Wisconsin was shot over a missing hamburger, and now the assailant has been sentenced to prison, officials said.

The shooting occurred at a George Webb restaurant in Wauwatosa on Jan. 30, 2022. When police arrived at the scene, they found Anthony Rodriguez, the 26-year-old George Webb employee, lying on the ground next to the cash register with a gunshot wound to his face, WITI reported.

According to investigators, four women were being “impatient and rude” and started arguing with Rodriguez “because their food was not getting served fast enough.”

Rodriguez told WITI there was confusion over the order and he doesn't remember the women asking for another hamburger like they claimed. “They weren’t going to pay, and I said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your food since you’re not paying for it,' so I took it and threw it away," he told the station.

The women were then asked to leave, which one did leave briefly before returning to the restaurant, police said.

The four women were at the register when one punched Rodriguez and another pulled out a gun and shot at Rodriguez while he was lying on the ground, officials said.

According to WITI, surveillance footage showed one of the women “stomped (the victim) in the face” after the shots were fired and then all four women left the restaurant.

Twin sisters, Breanta and Bryanna Johnson, were initially charged with attempted homicide, prosecutors said.

Breanta Johnson told investigators that she got her gun from her truck after arguing with Rodriguez. She then punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground, and she also admitted to kicking Rodriguez, according to authorities.

Investigators said Breanta Johnson didn’t admit to the shooting, claiming she could “not remember who or how the gun was taken from her during the altercation" and she stated "she ‘blacked out’ at that point during the fight,” WITI reported.

The shooter was identified as Breanta Johnson's twin sister, Bryanna Johnson, who pleaded guilty to first-degree reckless injury and use of a dangerous weapon in December 2022.

On March 16, Bryanna Johnson was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison and five years extended supervision, WITI reported.

Breanta Johnson has a plea hearing set for March 21, officials said.

Bryanna Johnson apologized to Rodriguez during her sentencing and he told WITI that he does “feel for her” and believed the sentence was fair and “a step toward the healing process.”

A Wisconsin Restaurant Employee Messed Up A Hamburger Order. So The Customer Shot Him In The Face. (msn.com)

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Man fuck all the I feel for her, kind of simp ass dude is he. I'd be trying to figure out who I know in that jail & put something on their books for some get back...lol
A bitch ass simp apparently..... like you, I'd be putting cash in someone's prison commisary account.... they'd be eating real good for more than a few years
:itsawrap: