Damn I Went From Laughing To Being Shocked - Ol' Boy Should Look Familiar to Y'all

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Time to pack his bags and get the fuck out of Dodge.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Gatdam robin Harris son..read that muthafucka like a gatdam children's book.

Now that's what you call a

Plot to the muthafuckin twist

A plot twist is a literary technique that introduces a radical change in the direction or expected outcome of the plot in a work of fiction.[1] When it happens near the end of a story, it is known as a twist or surprise ending.[2] It may change the audience's perception of the preceding events, or introduce a new conflict that places it in a different context. A plot twist may be foreshadowed, to prepare the audience to accept it, but it usually comes with some element of surprise. There are various methods used to execute a plot twist, such as withholding information from the audience, or misleading them with ambiguous or false information. Not every plot has a twist, but some have multiple lesser ones, and some are defined by a single major twist.

Since the effectiveness of a plot twist usually relies on the audience's not having expected it, revealing a plot twist to readers or viewers in advance is commonly regarded as a spoiler. Even revealing the fact that a work contains plot twists – especially at the ending – can also be controversial, as it changes the audience's expectations. However, at least one study suggests that this does not affect the enjoyment of a work.[3]

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn!! They overcharged him on purpose.

Dude smooth walked away from murdering his wife. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
my test levels sit at 1463....most men are well below 400....I be fuckin and takin pussy...all day all week.. brah
Man when dude posted this I was like this ninja crazy. Nobody but hardcore bodybuilders be over 800, and thats with trt.

Got mines tested last week.

Wtf? :lol: