Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Amber Guyger's new look is no accident, say attorneys skilled in remaking a client

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...ccident-say-attorneys-skilled-remaking-client

1548800355-guygerthennow.jpg

"For her first court date Jan. 8, Guyger wore an open black jacket and pants with a blue shirt. She pulled her straight dark blond hair into a ponytail. The look, Dallas defense attorney Robbie McClung said, “screamed law enforcement.” By this week's appearance, the focus had shifted"

"Lee Merritt, an attorney for Jean's family, said defense attorneys are using racial stereotypes and prejudice to help Guyger beat a murder charge."

"Highlighting her golden locks and daintiness is a direct appeal to the American culture's propensity to come to the defense of white womanhood," Merritt said. "They are playing into long-held prejudices of black male criminality and white purity."

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
In all honesty, racism is her only chance to walk....she is at least guilty of manslaughter if you go by her very biased version of events...I mean, police are supposed to announce themselves outside the home and should have a search warrant to enter said home...her saying that she announced herself as police does not matter in this case...at least, it shouldn't

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she is at least guilty of manslaughter if you go by her very biased version of events

She has changed her story multiple times, eye witnesses are giving a different version of the story, and the two things that still bother me...the bright ass red doormat(sign #1) and her dog not greeting her(sign #2). Every single person that has an apartment or house KNOWS when something doesn't look right at their front door.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
She has changed her story multiple times, eye witnesses are giving a different version of the story, and the two things that still bother me...the bright ass red doormat(sign #1) and her dog not greeting her(sign #2). Every single person that has an apartment or house KNOWS when something doesn't look right at their front door.
My feeling is that there should be a national review of police overtime based on her version of events...she was that impaired at the end of the shift means that she was a danger to public safety in the last hours of her job....of course, the joke is that police actively seek overtime to get those good checks they get....people wouldnt accept a nurse or truck driver being that impaired on their job....shouldnt accept it from cops...I would push that argument and see what they say

A civilian would never get away with changing their story as many times as she has

Last edited:

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger's new look is no accident, say attorneys skilled in remaking a client

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...ccident-say-attorneys-skilled-remaking-client

1548800355-guygerthennow.jpg

"For her first court date Jan. 8, Guyger wore an open black jacket and pants with a blue shirt. She pulled her straight dark blond hair into a ponytail. The look, Dallas defense attorney Robbie McClung said, “screamed law enforcement.” By this week's appearance, the focus had shifted"

"Lee Merritt, an attorney for Jean's family, said defense attorneys are using racial stereotypes and prejudice to help Guyger beat a murder charge."

"Highlighting her golden locks and daintiness is a direct appeal to the American culture's propensity to come to the defense of white womanhood," Merritt said. "They are playing into long-held prejudices of black male criminality and white purity."
:eek:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered

Given the circumstances, context, and totality of the case - as well as the deceased's background, its highly dubious this non-verbal influence strategy is going to work.

Frankly it's as ridiculous as when you see some low uneducated, rough looking criminal defendant suddenly show up to trial with a fresh, short, conservative hair cut, a suit (usually ill fitting), and donning a pair of glasses as if they're not studious, professional and a upstanding member of society.
The visage doesn't work and they look totally unnatural.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Given the circumstances, context, and totality of the case - as well as the deceased's background, its highly dubious this non-verbal influence strategy is going to work.

Frankly it's as ridiculous as when you see some low uneducated, rough looking criminal defendant suddenly show up to trial with a fresh, short, conservative hair cut, a suit (usually ill fitting), and donning a pair of glasses as if they're not studious, professional and a upstanding member of society.
The visage doesn't work and they look totally unnatural.

But she's white. He will be turned into a rabid version of King Kong once they are done with this. He will be the aggressor and it will be his fault cause he didn't listen.

Watch

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But she's white. He will be turned into a rabid version of King Kong once they are done with this. He will be the aggressor and it will be his fault cause he didn't listen.

Watch
I didn't want to like your quote cause I don't like it but YES I totally agree with you...damn shame

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If there is a riot, I hope it starts and ends where it should...municipal buildings.
It is a trip if she do when people like me know for a fact we have a lot of people in jail and prison for things that they did not do and the police lied and know they lied. And they are packing blacks into prisons like sardines. But there is something going on when an unarmed black is killed the killer gets top priority and protection and rewarded. We are not safe at home watching television any more.

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who remember this case? To me if all this they said about this lady would have been shown with all the cameras they got at walmart even in the parking lot. The DA is either totally brainwashed or a race solider.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who remember this case? To me if all this they said about this lady would have been shown with all the cameras they got at walmart even in the parking lot. The DA is either totally brainwashed or a race solider.

For those that didn't know, Heather Ellis took the plea deal at the court date shortly after this news cast....

https://www.stltoday.com/news/plea-...cle_d605969f-7d1e-5ed7-92f5-5de3993624dc.html

"I was responsible for my actions, and I was able to admit what I did wrong," Ellis said after supporters cheered her outside the courtroom. "I thought it was important for other people to step up to the plate and admit what they did wrong, too."

Ellis was referring to testimony that included a customer admitting she cut in line and elbowed Ellis. Also, a cashier told jurors she never saw a 15-year-old with Ellis who was standing in the line in which the confrontation took place.

Special prosecutor Morley Swingle said he was pleased with the outcome. He said he insisted on jail time so people understand that assaulting and resisting police comes with consequences.

"She has admitted the crime, and I respect her for that," Swingle said. "I think the officers are satisfied with the result."

Back to the subject at hand....

This facade will work unfortunately, America has "protect white women at all costs," ingratiated into its everyday belief and logic.....

They shined that shit pile up real good...

Even as fucking victims our characters are on trial... They find all the angelic lics they came of savage mass shooters.... But a mfkr gets shot in his own home and its a mud city for him... " he smoked weed, he possibly played his music loudly, he wasn't a real Christian..."

The fact still remains even if all of that was true, he was in his houae minding his business not bothering anyone...
Then SHE was in HIS house, and kills him.... She wasn't where she was supposed to be, she was the one bothering and inconveniencing him. She KILLED him, he deserves justice for that.

Because if it was the other way around.... That mfkr would be in jail already.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those that didn't know, Heather Ellis took the plea deal at the court date shortly after this news cast....

https://www.stltoday.com/news/plea-...cle_d605969f-7d1e-5ed7-92f5-5de3993624dc.html

"I was responsible for my actions, and I was able to admit what I did wrong," Ellis said after supporters cheered her outside the courtroom. "I thought it was important for other people to step up to the plate and admit what they did wrong, too."

Ellis was referring to testimony that included a customer admitting she cut in line and elbowed Ellis. Also, a cashier told jurors she never saw a 15-year-old with Ellis who was standing in the line in which the confrontation took place.

Special prosecutor Morley Swingle said he was pleased with the outcome. He said he insisted on jail time so people understand that assaulting and resisting police comes with consequences.

"She has admitted the crime, and I respect her for that," Swingle said. "I think the officers are satisfied with the result."

Back to the subject at hand....

This facade will work unfortunately, America has "protect white women at all costs," ingratiated into its everyday belief and logic.....

They shined that shit pile up real good...

Even as fucking victims our characters are on trial... They find all the angelic lics they came of savage mass shooters.... But a mfkr gets shot in his own home and its a mud city for him... " he smoked weed, he possibly played his music loudly, he wasn't a real Christian..."

The fact still remains even if all of that was true, he was in his houae minding his business not bothering anyone...
Then SHE was in HIS house, and kills him.... She wasn't where she was supposed to be, she was the one bothering and inconveniencing him. She KILLED him, he deserves justice for that.

Because if it was the other way around.... That mfkr would be in jail already.
So she made them spend money on starting the trial and then decided to plea. That was a smart move when you see yourself going do on trumped charges. Walmart has to many cameras for them not to have shown the incident. She knew that even if she telling the truth she got no win with them Sad but true.
In the case of Botham Jean and Amber Guyger that lady coming forth that was a witness really pissed them off when you fuck up the story after they tried to help Amber out of it. Her story was to far fetched unless she was on heroin or something. But even with the story they had her to use to get out of that it is true he was in his home and was still attacked by an intruder. And that is sad when being black and unarmed getting shot even at home. At least right now they are not trying to make it public of giving her money for doing that like they did Zimmerman and officer Darren Wilson. Making it seem that they are doing God a favor with their killings.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Amber Guyger's Attorney Is Smearing Main Witness In Botham Jean Murder
(Check this vid out fellas)

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amber Guyger's Attorney Is Smearing Main Witness In Botham Jean Murder
(Check this vid out fellas)

That got a gag order on this case so I was surprised they attacked the witness.But it do show how determined they are for this lady to be a hero after killing an unarmed black as though they are doing God a favor every time this happen

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did Amber Guyger get those hi powered lawyers? We hope they do not do us like they did Africa. The way they stopped good parts of Africa from helping other parts of Africa was by taking over the land and resources. South Africa is actually trying now to get some of their land back that was taken by genocide. Reagan actually tried to send American troops to South Africa to help Botha with the genocide of blaks their.
But even though lawyers attack that way the brother is right about the way the media is playing this. And that show of unity and being able to help is not liked by them.