'Daily Cap. Marvel Box Office Watch Update ' ..$426 Mill Domestic $1.128 Billion Worldwide

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i liked the end result.

it took an uneven and mediocre path to get there.

this movie had a wack first and second act that led into an excellent third act.

wonder woman had excellent first and second acts that led into a mediocre third act.

the payoff with captain marvel was better than wonder woman.

i enjoyed it and will likely see it again. i didn't see all of the sjw stuff people were complaining about. maybe two lines stuck out. white men are very insecure.

p.s.

alita was super wack. i can't believe people are comparing captain marvel to alita. there is no comparison.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHO IS THIS!?!!?!?!?!?

proxy.php

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $215,942,933 36.3%
+ Foreign: $378,700,000 63.7%

= Worldwide: $594,642,933

probably gonna b over 800 Mill by tomorrow... ....:eek: ...nex Marvel Billion Dollar movie...:money:

one thing tho ...the drop off looks like its gonna b high as predicted ...probably high 60%

Dam captive State Bombed....:smh: ..dam i was pulling for dude too....any reviews...?

n why the fuck did they move it up so Cap Marvel could crush it....?...smh...says march 29th..conspiracy ...:confused:

0f42831165310754.jpg

af573e1165306164.jpg

tumblr_pcwrwpZW6Y1sw9r2ro1_640.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
review on Captive State...?

It was ehhhh. It was a cool low budget movie. It was trying to do too much and be too over peoples heads. It was supposed to be released on a much more limited scale. IMO it would have been better on Netflix.

Too dark and a tad bit confusing. I couldn't even see what was on the screen certain times. Characters came from nowhere with no background or character development.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Interesting was the word to describe "Captive State" nothing groundbreaking but it held my attention. To me this was one of the more realistic alien invasion stories, dark, gritty and strange, covered the politics of the story well. Acting was solid and believable, John Goodman stood out as the gruff and thorough cop. Like it was stated, this was more suitable for TV and it was too obvious with the plot holes sequels were planned. The problem is with sci-fi, an idea can be too grand for the resources allocated to the production. Anyway I give it a solid two and a half stars (**1/2) solid but nothing you haven't seen before.

slam

Super Moderator
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $266,213,933 35.0%
+ Foreign: $494,000,000 65.0%

= Worldwide: $760,213,933 :eek:

nuff said....:money:

Captive State...3 Mill...:smh:

Tyler might wanna rethink his decision on making this the last one...trending to b his most successful financially ...already at 60 mill...:yes:

Alita not even gonna hit a 100 mill domestic...smh

8f994b1166152474.jpg

tumblr_poguqk3wwB1rau41q_1280.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
Interesting was the word to describe "Captive State" nothing groundbreaking but it held my attention. To me this was one of the more realistic alien invasion stories, dark, gritty and strange, covered the politics of the story well. Acting was solid and believable, John Goodman stood out as the gruff and thorough cop. Like it was stated, this was more suitable for TV and it was too obvious with the plot holes sequels were planned. The problem is with sci-fi, an idea can be too grand for the resources allocated to the production. Anyway I give it a solid two and a half stars (**1/2) solid but nothing you haven't seen before.

i might go check it out later ....gotta support the yung brother....

tumblr_poguq2qrzJ1rau41q_640.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $266,213,933 35.0%
+ Foreign: $494,000,000 65.0%

= Worldwide: $760,213,933 :eek:

nuff said....:money:

Captive State...3 Mill...:smh:

Tyler might wanna rethink his decision on making this the last one...trending to b his most successful financially ...already at 60 mill...:yes:

Alita not even gonna hit a 100 mill domestic...smh

8f994b1166152474.jpg

tumblr_poguqk3wwB1rau41q_1280.jpg
This shit about to do a billy:eek2:fucking marvel stay winning!! Ant fucking man and captain marvel are doing better than Batman vs superman lol lol. At this point it can't be stopped. With fantastic 4 and xmen etc etc coming; might as well call it quits because :itsawrap:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://avn.com/business/articles/v...ow-casting-for-captain-marvel-xxx-826297.html

Wicked Comix, Axel Braun Now Casting for 'Captain Marvel XXX'

March 15, 2019 5:00 PM Entertainment - By

Peter Warren

LOS ANGELES—Wicked Comix announced today that pre-production has begun on director Axel Braun’s newest parody, Captain Marvel XXX: An Axel Braun Parody. Also in the works: a search for the actress who will play the lead character.

The big-budget project is the follow-up to the 2019 multi-award-winning movie Deadpool XXX: An Axel Braun Parody, recipient of four AVN Awards, including a ninth consecutive Best Parody award for Braun, and Best Actor honors for Seth Gamble’s uncanny portrayal of the Merc with a Mouth.

“I actually had been working for the past two months on a completely different parody,” Braun said. “But last week I went to see Captain Marvel on opening day, and ten minutes into the movie I just knew I had to do this, and I had to do it now.”

Now beginning its second week at the top of the box office and anchored by a spectacular performance by Academy Award-winning actress Brie Larson, Captain Marvel is already the most successful mainstream release of 2019, with global receipts expected to surpass $1 billion before the film leaves cinemas.

“It’s an absolutely perfect movie to parody!” Braun enthused. “I was so exhilarated after watching it that I left the theater, got in my car and literally wrote the treatment on my iPad in the parking lot. I cannot wait to start shooting it."

While characters and story details are still tightly under wraps, Braun is looking for a female performer whose acting ability and charisma can match her sexual prowess.

All licensed talent agencies have been notified and sent sides, so any performers looking to audition should reach out to their respective agents for details. Self-booking talent are welcome and encouraged to request sides by emailing casting@axelbraun.com. Submissions should then be sent to the same email address using the subject line: "Captain Marvel Audition”

“For the sides I picked a fairly long monologue, and probably not the easiest to memorize,” the director warned, “but this is going to be a very demanding role, and I want to make sure that whoever I choose will be able to really bring this character to life, and give me and the movie 110 percent. It all starts with showing me that they’re willing to take the time and put in the work for a killer audition. And if I see someone who’s great, but not right for this specific role, I will always remember them for future projects.”

Performers who previously won a role in a Braun movie with a video audition include Kleio Valentien, who ended up winning back-to-back Best Supporting Actress and Best Actress AVN Awards for her portrayal of Harley Quinn in Batman v Superman XXX and Suicide Squad XXX, and Avi Love, the star of the 2019 AVN Movie of the Year The Possession of Mrs. Hyde, and winner of the Best Boy/Girl Sex Scene AVN Award for the same movie.

Those interested in assuming the titular role in Braun's next blockbuster are also encouraged to peruse previous incarnations of Carol Danvers in all media, from classic comic books and graphic novels to such alternate resources as Ranker's Famous Women Who Almost Played Captain Marvel.

For domestic sales of Wicked Comix releases, contact Bonnie Kail at (800) 737-7838 or email bonnie@wickedpictures.com.

For international sales, contact Steven Vlottes at (818) 349-3593 or email mrvlottes@wickedpictures.com.

5c8c3b173764f-avn-captain-marvel.jpg

slam

Super Moderator
been out 10 days ....:eek:

already blew by GOTG ....220 from a Billion ...:money:

901f341168775864.jpg

tumblr_pkbimnI18P1y2rf32o1_1280.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fscottmendelson%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F01%2FMV5BODIyNDQ4MDY1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDc0MDQwNzM%40._V1_SX1777_CR001777744_AL_-1200x675.jpg

Captain Marvel is very upset that more of you haven't seen 'Short Term 12' or 'Sugar.'WALT DISNEY AND MARVEL

With another $5.2 million in North America (-53% from last Monday), Captain Marvel has earned $270.1m domestic in 11 days of release. That puts the film on track to end its second week with $288m and presumably cross $300m domestic on Friday or Saturday of this coming weekend. Relatively speaking, that's a better Monday-to-Monday hold than The Hunger Games (-58%) but a bigger drop than Cinderella (-48%). Whether or not Captain Marvel holds well enough (or Us opens low enough) to hold onto the top spot for another weekend, we should have a pretty good idea of whether Captain Marvel will A) cross $400m by the end.

The next big question is whether it ends up closer to The Hunger Games ($408 million) and Wonder Woman ($412.5m), The Hunger Games: Catching Fire ($424m) or The Dark Knight Rises ($448m) and Avengers: Age of Ultron ($459m). For the record, presuming Captain Marvel holds well enough and Jordan Peele's Us opens big enough, it really doesn't matter which movie takes the top slot this weekend. One is a $150m-budgeted comic book superhero movie in its third weekend of release, while the other is the opening frame of a critically-acclaimed (finally seeing it tonight) and $20m-budgeted R-rated horror original.

Yes, I would love to see Us open huge if only so I can stop worrying about another year (like 2016) where the only movies that soared were comic book flicks and kid-targeted animated biggies. Speaking of which, The LEGO Movie 2 crossed $100 million domestic last weekend, but it's still a crushing disappointment considering the original earned $259m in 2014. And (despite higher weekend figures) How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World ($135m) has fallen behind How to Train Your Dragon 2 ($140m in 24 days). Even in a year-round tentpole world, those summer weekdays still matter.

The Brie Larson/Samuel L. Jackson/Reggie the Cat sci-fi actioner has earned another $13 million overseas to bring its foreign cume to $509m. That gives the film a global total of $779.2m. So, barring a fluke in either direction, the film should be passing $800m worldwide late tonight or early tomorrow. It should be past Wonder Woman ($821m in 2017) by Friday as it attempts to make a play for $900m-plus by Sunday. It's almost certain to pass $1 billion worldwide at this juncture, and it might pass the $1.1b-plus likes of Rogue One, Aquaman and Captain America: Civil War. But once it passes The Lion King ($968m, counting the reissues), it'll be the biggest cat-centric movie of all time.

Actually, it has already passed the $766 million original theatrical gross of Walt Disney's animated giant. The question will be whether or not Jon Favreau's "live-action" remake can pass wherever Captain Marvel ends up on the worldwide charts. If that happens, then the top cat-themed movies will be The Lion King (2019), Captain Marvel (2019), The Lion King (1994) and Puss in Boots (2011). We'll see if Illumination's Secret Life of Pets 2 is cat-centric enough to qualify this time out.

@forcesteeler wya :popcorn: